"RNG" destroys the game.

+
"RNG" destroys the game.

3 times in the row enemy played a card which takes a "random" card from my graveyard. Ofc all 3 times it was Bloody Baron which means you lose the round. No matter how I play "RNG" decides the result. So much fun to lose all last 10 games because of "RNG". The only reason devs use "RNG" is to "balance" WR. Before the patch my WR was 75%+. Now my WR is 5% and each time "RNG" is involved it is one of the worst scenarios for me. Looks like CDPR use the same method like other devs to "balance" WR for everyone on ~50% level. Probably after another 20 losses I will get series of favorable "RNG".

Sounds a bit like a rant mate, you were unlucky - that's all. We've all had games where we are raging at the screen because of something along those lines.
I don't want to say anything to make it sound like I don't understand but maybe try plan your strategy by taking into consideration BB could be getting pulled out your grave? just throwing ideas out ofc, feel free to proceed as you like.

-Nero

I dont see how RNG is a problem in a CARD GAME. Gwent is already less RNG-heavy than other card games I know so Im fine with that. (They could change Monster passive tho)
And if you rely so much on that one carf in your graveyard you should probably overthink your deck and build a more versatile strategy that doesnt rely too much on 1-2 cards :D

Strollin;n7025310 said:
And if you rely so much on that one carf in your graveyard you should probably overthink your deck and build a more versatile strategy that doesnt rely too much on 1-2 cards :D

Agreed.

Besides if gwent was (well it is) a physical card game, would you still be blaming rng for your BB being snatched away from you?

Just something to think about

-Nero

Totally agree that RNG destroys the game. RNG negates skills impact. I would like to see it kept to minimum, like draws only.

NeroDuskwalker;n7025350 said:
Besides if gwent was (well it is) a physical card game, would you still be blaming rng for your BB being snatched away from you?

Just something to think about

-Nero

lol what a stupid example xD

NeroDuskwalker;n7025300 said:
Sounds a bit like a rant mate, you were unlucky - that's all. We've all had games where we are raging at the screen because of something along those lines.
I don't want to say anything to make it sound like I don't understand but maybe try plan your strategy by taking into consideration BB could be getting pulled out your grave? just throwing ideas out ofc, feel free to proceed as you like.

-Nero

+1

makor86;n7025240 said:
3 times in the row enemy played a card which takes a "random" card from my graveyard. Ofc all 3 times it was Bloody Baron which means you lose the round. No matter how I play "RNG" decides the result. So much fun to lose all last 10 games because of "RNG". The only reason devs use "RNG" is to "balance" WR. Before the patch my WR was 75%+. Now my WR is 5% and each time "RNG" is involved it is one of the worst scenarios for me. Looks like CDPR use the same method like other devs to "balance" WR for everyone on ~50% level. Probably after another 20 losses I will get series of favorable "RNG".

Alright lets break this down.

1. Remove RNG from your Baron situation and the person involved just gets to choose to steal Baron. Either way you lose.

2. This patch did nothing to change RNG in the game, so your supposed "75% WR" isn't being impacted by any RNG change.

3. Of course you could be implying the system is purposefully screwing you, in which case I think you are most likely just very salty and not thinking straight. Take a deep breath.

Last edited:
this game has a lot less RNG than other card games, I don't understand when topics like these come up, it sounds to me like you just have an inconsistent deck that you need to do some tweaking on.

I haven not experienced this at all. The RNG in this game doesn't feel like too much from my perspective.

Please post your main deck, curious as to what you are using.

infringer;n7025510 said:
Totally agree that RNG destroys the game. RNG negates skills impact. I would like to see it kept to minimum, like draws only.

lol what a stupid example xD

The idea that was being implied there was that luck plays a factor, not RNG - forgive me if that was too complicated. either way, if luck/RNG has a big impact on your play then you simply need to cut down the chances, how you do that is up to you ofc.

makor86 makes so many garbage threads filled with unjustified crying. It's like he thinks he's entitled to never lose. It's kind of pathetic.

Top Bottom