RNG rewards hate me

+
RNG rewards hate me

I have 95 gold soo i decided to play a little to complete a keg, farmed almost 1 hour and still no gold just scraps and bronze cards .-.

Yes, kegs seem to be broken. In the last 20 or so I didn't found anything except bronze and dupes. Sometimes a weak silver. And only once I got a great keg, that had three gold Legendary or whatever in it. So I had to choose naturally one. I think kegs should always let you pick a gold or a silver.

arkhalon;n8428850 said:
I have 95 gold soo i decided to play a little to complete a keg, farmed almost 1 hour and still no gold just scraps and bronze cards .-.

Shouldn't you have gotten a new tier reward by now? That will surely give you some gold, unless you've maxed out the tier for today.

4RM3D;n8429320 said:
Shouldn't you have gotten a new tier reward by now? That will surely give you some gold, unless you've maxed out the tier for today.

I was beginning the third tier and didnt get any gold from small rewards and ggs i had to finish the tier thats like 14-17 games.

I feel you. Since the beginning of Gwent I get maybe ONE card every 10-20 kegs that is more than rare. The game kind of hates me I guess. One time I got 3 epic cards in 5 kegs or something, this felt really crazy already lol

Top Bottom