Roach doesn't work with RNR

+
Roach doesn't work with RNR

When i use RNR, Roach doesn't get summoned. Yes, she's in the deck, not in my hand or graveyard. It happens in multiplayer and i also double checked it playing a single player practice match.

she's not meant to be summoned. RnR is a gold weather card and not played on the board. In that sense it doesn't apply. Roach only spawns when a gold card is played on the battlefield

TheDyingScotsman;n8751480 said:
she's not meant to be summoned. RnR is a gold weather card and not played on the board. In that sense it doesn't apply. Roach only spawns when a gold card is played on the battlefield

I see, thank you.

In that case, the description "summoned when you play a gold card, excluding leaders" is rather misleading. After all, RNR is a gold card and of course not a leader. It should read: summoned when you play a gold unit/ally card, or something like that.

bilbo.baggins;n8753190 said:
I see, thank you.

In that case, the description "summoned when you play a gold card, excluding leaders" is rather misleading. After all, RNR is a gold card and of course not a leader. It should read: summoned when you play a gold unit/ally card, or something like that.

I agree sometimes the card descriptions leave a little to be desired so your confusion is completely understandable

Top Bottom