RT Glitching reflex - patch 1.63

+
Hi guys i'm having this issue with RTX Reflection:

Immagine.jpg

Please note, i've took the screenshoot without dlss so in native 1080P but the issue is with every type of dlss or fideltyfx, it happens only with rt relfection and pathtracing (cuz of refection ofc)

i've an i7 11800h, 16gb of ram and rtx 3070 8gb (asus rog zephyrus m16 notebook),
Post automatically merged:

no one???

Last edited:
What is the issue? No reflection of V? thats intended since Vs ingame model is weird. Is it the welded seams?
I know v has no reflection, but no i mean the glitter confetti effect on the weapon and (not took on the screenshoot) on many windows etc, makes the game with full rtx or overdiver very looking weird.

Thank you for sharing your system specifications and the issue you're experiencing with DLSS, FidelityFX, and ray tracing in certain games. It seems you're encountering reflection-related problems. Here are a few steps you can consider to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Graphics Driver Update: Ensure that you're using the latest graphics driver provided by NVIDIA for your RTX 3070. Sometimes, driver updates can improve compatibility and performance for specific games and features.
  2. DLSS/FidelityFX Update: Some games receive patches and updates to improve DLSS and FidelityFX compatibility. Make sure you're using the latest version of the game, as it might include fixes for these issues.
  3. Ray Tracing Settings: If the issue is related to ray tracing reflections, try adjusting the ray tracing settings within the game. Lowering the ray tracing quality might help alleviate the problem.
  4. Temperature Monitoring: High temperatures can affect GPU performance. Ensure that your laptop's cooling system is working effectively and that temperatures are within safe limits during gaming sessions.
  5. Driver Settings: Within the NVIDIA Control Panel, check if there are any specific settings related to DLSS and ray tracing. Experiment with different settings to see if they make a difference.
Remember that new games, hardware, and software updates can sometimes introduce compatibility issues. Finding a solution might require some trial and error, and it's always a good idea to keep an eye on official channels for updates and patches that address these issues.

Thank you, my gpu driver are fully update, as the game is and windows is (latest win 10)

the game was working very fine with rtx at the update 1.5 etc i don't remember cuz i stopped play for many months now new update my rt reflection are not working properly, i know that 1.63 hotfix is for the rt bug too but not affected my pc, i did a repair from gog client too but nothing...

I know v has no reflection, but no i mean the glitter confetti effect on the weapon and (not took on the screenshoot) on many windows etc, makes the game with full rtx or overdiver very looking weird.
Seem weird :(
You have some other screenshots?
Like with other guns or for windows (Shotgun on the screenshot could be "rusty" so the effect doesn't seem as weird)
Your drivers are up to date, but maybe a good idea to clean install them using DDU at first (it often fix visual issues).
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.

Seem weird :(
You have some other screenshots?
Like with other guns or for windows (Shotgun on the screenshot could be "rusty" so the effect doesn't seem as weird)
Your drivers are up to date, but maybe a good idea to clean install them using DDU at first (it often fix visual issues).
didn't took other screenshoot but since i've not played in a while, it's hard for me to notice the difference, it happens in some car too and maybe street? i remember before stop play was so clear the RT effect...

Here is a video that shows the glitch too with ppl Glitter Confetti.

it's like an artifact and problem with texture loading maybe, i don't really know...

didn't took other screenshoot but since i've not played in a while, it's hard for me to notice the difference, it happens in some car too and maybe street? i remember before stop play was so clear the RT effect...

Here is a video that shows the glitch too with ppl Glitter Confetti.

it's like an artifact and problem with texture loading maybe, i don't really know...
Thats easier to see. Ive hade similar glitter but only on fences. Just a guess but think its artifacts from RT calculations or something, it almost looks electrified.

Thats easier to see. Ive hade similar glitter but only on fences. Just a guess but think its artifacts from RT calculations or something, it almost looks electrified.
Holy yes, on fences too, and even on sidewalk sometimes.

Did you found a fix?

Top Bottom