Russian Language Pack for GOTY Edition

+
Russian Language Pack for GOTY Edition

Hello everyone!
I'm struggling with an issue that is related to this language pack. On the box of my copy of the game it says that there is a Russian downloadable voice-over available,however,as I checked the PlayStation Store,I managed to find only Polish language pack. I tried to install the Russian language pack that is available for standard edition of the game,but that was useless.
I surfed the net and this forum in particular to find answers to this issue,and apparently this pack just is not currently available in Russian PlayStation Store. I do not get it-why make the language pack available for standard edition, but not for GOTY edition? This makes no sense at all…

I tried to contact the support on this issue,but I got no reply at all. This is the official forum, so this is just the last hope I guess:)

If it's important,here's what I know about my copy of the game:
-The copy was bought in the UK. This was a new retail disc,not pre-owned or digital code for download.
-It already has the Russian subtitles,so I just need the Russian voice-over:)
-The disc is Region 2.
-The code is CUSA-05571.

If it is possible,could cd projekt red actually make this pack available for download at the Russian PlayStation Store? I will be very grateful for it.)

We have few threads about language packs. This one is titled as German language pack, but maybe it could include something useful.

Top Bottom