samurai stuff seller disappeared in my game! D:

+
I finished the quest long ago, and was able to buy stuff from him in the cherry blossom market, but now that i wanted to buy more stuff... POOF!, he dissapeared, dont know if its a bug or he appears only after you complete the quest. Is it normal? if it is, how can i buy stuff from him again?

The way it's currently handled is that you can only buy from him once during the mission. The moment you leave the trading screen, it's gone for good.
No idea if this was intended or slipped under the radar. But I can't imagine anyone thought that this is the way to go. Maybe he'll be back in a future update. Fingers crossed!

I reloaded my save from a few minutes before talking to him and just left the area. Didn't have enough money, so I'll get back to him at some point (and to clear the side quest of course).

The way it's currently handled is that you can only buy from him once during the mission. The moment you leave the trading screen, it's gone for good.
No idea if this was intended or slipped under the radar. But I can't imagine anyone thought that this is the way to go. Maybe he'll be back in a future update. Fingers crossed!

I reloaded my save from a few minutes before talking to him and just left the area. Didn't have enough money, so I'll get back to him at some point (and to clear the side quest of course).
damn, its a shame, I have played too many hours so it isn't worth for me to load a previous game, really a shame, hope he returns in a future update as well.

I bought everything and some items still disappeared, because I cant find bootleg.

Madae

Forum veteran
Bumping this thread because I just found out this fact. There is no reason he needs to disappear. He's not relevant after the quest is finished, and no one moves in to his stall. It's just a frustrating "Oops, you missed this" mechanic that serves no purpose but to irritate the player.

Last edited:
No reason he should just vanish, what if you did not have enough eddie’s to get the samurai gear oh well too bad 😡 I understand he is a quest objective initially to get the freebie bootleg but no reason he can’t stay after.

Bumping this thread because I just found out this fact. There is no reason he needs to disappear. He's not relevant after the quest is finished, and no one moves in to his stall. It's just a frustrating "Oops, you missed this" mechanic that serves no purpose but to irritate the player.
Yeh, not a fan of this. It enforces wiki style game play (always checking jobs on a wiki to ensure you're not missing out on stuff) and only on the basis of "when you do the mission", rather than based on any decision you opt to make during that mission. It's minor but it'd be better if he just remained there, willing to sell to you from that moment onwards, without negatively impacting on the job itself in any way.

Top Bottom