Lost gear in inventory when unequip them during the quests

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

This bug is very disastrous and it happen to me twice.
Compete Edition PS5 v4.04

1. During the quest "High stakes" I took off the chest armor during the championship (prefered to be bare-chested, why not?). And after reaching checkpoint while investigating & walking out to the streets I couldn't find it in my inventory.

2. During the quest "A Matter of Life and Death" I took off both swords BEFORE approaching to guardsman, who told me to gave it to him. Guess what? I couldn't find them in my inventory after walking out of masquerade ball! I was level 21 at that moment and had full set of witcher forgotten wolven armor. The silver sword requires the flawless ruby to be crafted that costs ~2000 crowns which I had to buy (twice, thanks to the bug).

So, my guess & recommendation - do not unequip any of your items during the quests. It appears, that blank space on character makes that item disappear from your invnentory either. Autosaves at checkpoint overwrites the saves files often, so it is a great chance that you'll lost it.

Anyone experienced it?

Post automatically merged:

Oh god.. I've just realized i pressed "▲" button instead of "X"... So I dropped it instead!
Though I'd rather prefer to have only one option to unequip from the character, but admit it's all my stupidity..
The thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom