Sarah Palin and the Tea-Party started campaig to BAN Witcher2 in USA! WTF?!!

+
Sarah Palin and the Tea-Party started campaig to BAN Witcher2 in USA! WTF?!!

Happy April's fool to everybody!! :p ha,ha, I had to do it again, I couldn't resist. My first choice was Christine O'Donnell, another nutty-Tea-Party conservative, really cukoo for coco-puffs... she has the "plus" of having "dabbled in witchcraft" when a teenager, as she confessed. But nobody knows her outside USA, so Sarah was my "red herring".nailed you. :p

good one :)Glad you reminded me so i am ready when people start playing jokes on me to day.

Was planning on doing the same thing with "W2 delayed yet again" but this is a good one also .Thanks for the smile !

Sorry, was well awared. By the way, you should check http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/04/01/introducing-ubiman-copy-protection/#more-55793Probably the most laughable one I've seen so far.

I thought, "Sarah Palin is too stupid to know anything about The Witcher 2!" Glad to see that I was right. :)

I'll admit that this got me. I been living in a vacuum as of late though. So I forgot today was April Fools. :)

@ JackintheGreen good you had me there for a sec in turth I would have pick Fox news there more well know fo trashing M games lol

I liked "The Bard, Savior of Queens", that really cracked me up this morning. This however is something that a political drone would come up with, quite dull.

Well youre totally right about that. I wasnt going for "ground-breaking humour", though,:) just for a "gotcha!" moment... :) I could ve wrote a bogus article, with bogus quotes, but that would ve been more deceitful and that wasn't the intention.

Sweeper41 said:
HAH! you got me. 4 days late but you still got me.
I expected it to be an April Fool's joke but I didn't know for sure. Don't tell me it wouldn't be something that stupid MILF would be against? Sex, racism, violence, social commentary, etc. Not suitable for children. Plus it comes from that nest of commies Poland.

Top Bottom