Save often

+
I know game is buggy/glitchy. Over few days i read people having various issues in various quests which bork their progression in said quest, but they almot never have a save before that quest. Remember these quests passed testing and for many it worked fine, so all you need to do is save after 1-2 gigs or missions even in middle of mission with manual saves and approach mission area as predictable as possible and slowly in case some asset did not load on you slower hdd. It usually unborks the quest and you can pass that point. Remember if quest is borked you will not magically unbork by coming to that same point later in the game only reloading a save and restarting quest from beginning can help.

Example, for me myself i encountered few bugs only. One being oda dying himself when i decided to spare him, turn out i killed him with my electric pistol and he still had shock damage applied after his immunity timer (before making decision) ran out, i just reloaded the save and did him in with different gun = problem solved.

Other tips.
If you play for long sessions restart the game fully every 2-3 hours or if you die a lot or reload alot or fast travel alot.

Top Bottom