Save Point for Support Review?

+
One of the bugs I have is that in Life During Wartime, I do not get the holograms of the trucks leading you to the gas station. Instead I just have to follow the way point with Panam behind and beside me. Besides losing the visual, I also lose the trail going through that one ambush point with a Kang Tao squad. I have a save right before I go down to the crash site to kill the robots, and my build is strong enough that it’s really easy. Personally I feel that it’s best to save there but I’m curious what others think. Should I instead save right before kicking open the AV’s hatch, or even right after Panam’s speech? Thanks in advance.

If it's a definitive bug occurring all the time in your playthrough, then it's best to do it just before the issue occurs. so just before V kicks down the door since then the script will trigger the next stage of the mission.

Did reloading a save before the entire mission started make any change regarding this issue?

If it's a definitive bug occurring all the time in your playthrough, then it's best to do it just before the issue occurs. so just before V kicks down the door since then the script will trigger the next stage of the mission.

Did reloading a save before the entire mission started make any change regarding this issue?
Reloading hasn’t changed anything and honestly it’s been recurring for me for over a year. I just didn’t think anything of it as I assumed it was changed by CDPR to assist with performance but than I read that other people still had the holograms and I realized my game was bugged.

Yeah, weird. They were there for me when I started my playthrough with 1.6 Edgerunners update (September 2022).

If necessary I can go back and check myself, but as for your bug report it's usually good and enough to provide a video with a savefile. The Window's built-in Xbox Game Bar has a recording interface which is useful for recording issues.

I think the vans only appear when you scan the tracks, which is optional. I dont at what point scanning the tracks is no longer an option though, i.e. if getting on a bike disables the optional quest, therefor locking you out of getting the holograms.

Top Bottom