Screen gets grey static effects. Eventually gets filled with static.

+
Normally i would blame this on my graphics card, but this one is running Star Citizen at maximum without issue.

It only happens in gwent. Not in Fortnite, not in CS:GO, not in Witcher 3. Only gwent.

It begins with a random square/rectangular space on my screen like this one. Lasts for a fraction of second.
shot_1.png

Then i get a few ones more, and finally its one that covers the whole screen. That one doesnt go away until i reboot. Seems to only be a graphical issue. Any sound effects like music keep working smoothly.

Today it began happening while in gwent, then kept going after i closed the game and launcher, and finally the biggest one appeared and i rebooted.

Please, try the following:
  1. Try to update your graphics driver.
  2. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  3. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  4. Disable your virus protection software / firewall.
  5. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
    1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
    2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
  6. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Top Bottom