Season of Novigrad (Syndicate Season)

+
Wondering if they would consider making a season based off the Syndicate faction, along with cardbacks/borders/avatars to go with them and what they would look like if they did? Most likely involving coin/fees.

Also, wonder if they would consider rotating season themes. With 12 months in a year, you are either limited to the 12 themes they already have, or they would have to rotate themes on a yearly basis. An example would be to have two themes per month, and rotate them every other year?

They have seasons that reflect most factions, except Syndicate it seems.

Season of the Wolf - January (Neutral?)
Season of Love - February (Neutral)
Season of the Bear - March (Skellige?)
Season of the Elves - April (Scoia'tael)
Season of the Viper - May (Nilfgaard)
Season of Magic - June (Northern Realms due to mages, but maybe more than one faction?)
Season of the Griffin - July (Monsters)
Season of the Draconid - August (Neutral?)
Season of the Dryad - September (Scoia'tael)
Season of the Cat - October (Neutral?)
Season of Mahakam - November (Scoia'tael)
Season of the Wild Hunt - December (Monsters)

I like all the months now, but think they could probably rotate some of the more neutral season themes and make one of them Syndicate to give them some love and customizability. (I do not play SY much btw, but like to see even distribution of wealth)

I'm not sure if they actually intended to do season's based off factions, or if they just picked some cool concepts and build the season's off of that.

I also understand that they probably will not be able to change the season's easily, due to the fact that if they remove the reward tree for a given month, they will get so much pushback from players who never completed the tree the previous year, that they would have to re-implement the tree in a hotfix, like they did a few months back.

Just think it would be cool to rotate different themes, instead of having the same theme year after year, with reskinned cardbacks, borders etc.

Flavourfull idea, I like it, though the seasons you mentioned are not equally distributed for all factions, they can give faction related cosmetics in other ways aswell.
Also the title of your Thread is misleading my friend, I thought it's going to be about how imbalanced and op SY is this season.😂 :LOL:

Is not this season the season of SY? HC season :beer:

What I notice from those examples is that we need more ST seasons.

Something that could result will be mixing the themes, for example the season of love + some faction (If it were SY we would have the great love story between Dijkstra and Phillipa (?))

Flavourfull idea, I like it, though the seasons you mentioned are not equally distributed for all factions, they can give faction related cosmetics in other ways aswell.
Also the title of your Thread is misleading my friend, I thought it's going to be about how imbalanced and op SY is this season.😂 :LOL:

Sorry for the confusion! Now that I think about it I've seen another thread titled similar to this one that is all about complaining about Hidden Cache lol I was unsure what to name it, and since I do not play SY too much, I'm not experienced enough with some of the tags in the faction to come up with something similar to some of the other seasons. Was going to go with Season of The Fistech or something like that.

This post is a pipedream, because CDPR have some more pressing matters to fix first, but in the future, some season rework/mixup would be nice.
Post automatically merged:

Is not this season the season of SY? HC season :beer:

What I notice from those examples is that we need more ST seasons.

Something that could result will be mixing the themes, for example the season of love + some faction (If it were SY we would have the great love story between Dijkstra and Phillipa (?))

Touche on that one good sir. it is technically HC season!

I like your addition a lot! To add to it, they could do a Journey themed season? For example, since Geralt and Dandelion are the focus of this Journey story, the season could have been a Neutral season, with BOTH Dandelion and Geralt leader unlocks, avatars etct; then next season's story could be your suggestion where it's a journey story with Dijkstra and Phillipa and a season to compliment it. We would have Dijkstra and Phillipa leaders, avatars, titles, card backs and all the other ornaments. Then just pick more relationships or faction stories and make seasons based upon that. There's plenty of Lore to build seasons with.

Last edited:
Nay, please don't butcher witcher lore. Its better to try as much to stick with the lore. Dijkstra already has a branch for all of you to uncover his story.

Top Bottom