Setting menu pops up, all them time :(

+
Setting menu pops up, all them time :(

Hello since i bought the game, ive this anoying problem, when i game, the setting menu (escape ) pops up ingame and i have to press escape key to continue, this goes on when i ride, battle and so on..
all drivers are up to date, i have tried reinstall, and tried to store game in another folder / hdd
ive tried to delete geforce experience, keyboard/mouse driver even a cheap keyboard to see if it was the keyboard that made the issue.
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz 36 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z97-A (SOCKET 1150) 28 °C
Graphics
HP x23LED (1920x1080@60Hz)
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 34 °C
Storage
465GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500G SCSI Disk Device (SSD) 35 °C
298GB TOSHIBA MK3265GSX H SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 32 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 37 °C
Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24F1ST a SCSI CdRom Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP

anyone else, have this problem ?

It still happens when you try a diff keyboard?

Do you eat a lot?

I mean, do you eat at your keyboard a lot (hehe). Perhaps both keyboards you tried suffer from the same issue, food or debris causing the Esc button to stick. I know that's a shot in the dark, but I can't imagine that menu coming up involuntarily for any other reason (you can't accidentally remap Esc in settings)

Have you modified any of the locked settings in the key mapping? And have you tried resetting the keyboard to defaults, then reloading a game? It could be that you've double-mapped a certain key to "Menu" accidentally.

i del. the keyboard driver and gf experience, and installed some new ones. and now i have played a new game with the new patch in 2 hours without the setting menu popping up, so so far (knock on wood ) i guess, problem is solved
thx for advice guys. :)

let me guess, madkatz cyborg v# keyboard, its the remapping/macro software/driver. well, you already came to that conclusion, 2 posts down ;p

Last edited:
Top Bottom