Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
For a change...
Technically this topic does not specify the Screenshot of the character, world etc should be of Cyberpunk.
So (if allowed) I would like to change it up a little.
I have just completed Mass Effect LE (and no, not perfect ending) And it made me reminisce VERY much to how I came away from completing Cyberpunk.
So... seeing as how it impacted me, I feel like yet another character has been burnt into my eyes and mind that became the avatar of the game for me.

So... Welcome my Katarina Shepard: A paragon and the hero of the galaxy in Mass Effect. May she watch over the galaxy as its ultimate guardian, and keep her crew safe! And if you ever close your eyes and dream, Samantha... I hear you from beyond the stars!
And now I need to do some recollecting my senses... this trilogy, culminating in that ending is a heavy one.
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220510233937_1.jpg

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220513194108.jpg

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220517164409.jpg

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220517175904.jpg

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220519155246.jpg

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220521214135.jpg

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20220521233258.jpg

I see you succumbed to the call of the bathroom and the precision mass effect toothbrush :D
Edit : no Kasimu, no Jack ?
Yes, Yes I did... for the second time honestly... because in ME2 I hooked up with her predecessor (which means I still need 2 added achievements for full paramour :)
For Jack, I didn't do her loyalty mission in ME2 and I didn't do that grisson Academy mission in time (where I suspect I'd come across her) so ...
For Kasumi, I didn't hear nor find anything that even pointed me into her direction. While I haven't done all side missions I'm not sure why she went total dark.
FYI, Thane was also not there since he died on Suicide mission.

Also... I did the ending with only a total of like 5500 of that total fleet readiness thing (hadn't yet done Leviathan and quite some of those fetch missions) bt I'm not sure if I can even ever get enough due to some decisions made.
I'm already inclined to go back into ME2, do some stuff to fully get my crew loyal and have them all survive and then do all of ME3 over again. And then I hope I'm not coming short of that perfect ending (I did let the old council die, virtually my only Renegade decision of size)

Yes, Yes I did... for the second time honestly... because in ME2 I hooked up with her predecessor (which means I still need 2 added achievements for full paramour :)
I hope that you went see often Kelly in the Citadel in ME3 :)
Because if not, she know a "bad fate" during the Cerberus attack :(
I hope, because she gives you back the fish you had in ME2 and she's a little traumatized by the stay in the ship of collectors. A talk with Shepard help^^
For Jack, I didn't do her loyalty mission in ME2 and I didn't do that grisson Academy mission in time (where I suspect I'd come across her) so ...
For Kasumi, I didn't hear nor find anything that even pointed me into her direction. While I haven't done all side missions I'm not sure why she went total dark.
FYI, Thane was also not there since he died on Suicide mission.
Yep, so if Jack survive in ME2, normally she should be there :)
In the Academy and the brother too (in ME2 DLC) the square root of 906.01 is...? 30.1
About Kasumi :
It's in the Citadel, ambassade quarter if I remember (with a specter who hunt her and a stupid Gellyfish...Hanari^^)
Also... I did the ending with only a total of like 5500 of that total fleet readiness thing (hadn't yet done Leviathan and quite some of those fetch missions) bt I'm not sure if I can even ever get enough due to some decisions made.
Yep, I think I reached almost 8K in my last playthrough, but you can't do everything "at best" if you don't spoil you before. It's a good reason to replay at least ;)

Last edited:
I hope that you went see often Kelly in the Citadel in ME3 :)
Because if not, she know a "bad fate" during the Cerberus attack :(
I hope, because she gives you back the fish you had in ME2 and she's a little traumatized by the stay in the ship of collectors. A talk with Shepard help^^

Yep, so if Jack survive in ME2, normally she should be there :)
In the Academy and the brother too (in ME2 DLC) the square root of 906.01 is...? 30.1
About Kasumi :
It's in the Citadel, ambassade quarter if I remember (with a specter who hunt her and a stupid Gellyfish...Hanari^^)

Yep, I think I reached almost 8K in my last playthrough, but you can't do everything "at best" if you don't spoil you before. It's a good reason to replay at least ;)
With regards to Kelly... yeah I found out about that the hard way. I was blazing through a set of missions and when I visited the citadel a second time (before the coup) I had come acros a few other characters and skimmed over the various areas. I was tallying up everyone I already encountered, however I hadn't seen Kelly just yet but.. fine, or so I thought at the time.
Then when I came back to Citadel it went straight into the coup (a mission counter was expired so to speak)
After that was cleared up I needed to be in the refugee area because James was gonna be there. (this is also when I first noticed about special characters being highlighted in blue on each of the sub-area's (never bothered to use the map feature there before)
So I ran over and then i overheard the name "kelly" and "shot between the eyes" in some dialogue. But I clicked on another dialog thing and so I missed half the conversation. I immediately reloaded to overhear the conversation fully and then I was F*CK!

Both a very cool mission design, but also an annoying one where after a given amount a mission will simply trigger automatically next ti you go where that mission's at. This was also the moment where I learned -through a message I think- about Grissom Academy having fallen.
Regarding the others: I'll keep an eye out for that. Now that I also have a sense of how the game work with regards to these mission-chains that kickoff straight away whe entering a certain location. (The Aria mission-chain was is also one of those (athough that one was telegraphed better) and then the shore leave one where when first visiting the appartment.

But thank you!

Both a very cool mission design, but also an annoying one where after a given amount a mission will simply trigger automatically next ti you go where that mission's at. This was also the moment where I learned -through a message I think- about Grissom Academy having fallen.
Yep, it's cool when you know, but annoying if you don't and understand that you maybe miss something cool :(
PS : Just a detail because I see you take "in-game" screenshots, you know that a "true" photo mode is available in the legendary edition (if you open the menu)
15-04-2022_10-31-13-1pc404fu.jpg

---------------------
17-05-2022_12-31-27-0ktptz1x.jpeg
17-05-2022_13-17-48-hisvp2bm.jpeg

Yep, it's cool when you know, but annoying if you don't and understand that you maybe miss something cool :(
PS : Just a detail because I see you take "in-game" screenshots, you know that a "true" photo mode is available in the legendary edition (if you open the menu)
Yes I am aware. Some of those images that had text were from cinematics, and then a straight-up screenshot was easier, but some were also from photo mode while in-game, like the one with the sniper
I simply don't have too many... Been so absorbed with the game I rarely thought to do so.

Finally did my Star ending and always will. Now I’ll play again.
Panam by V’s side. Man, Panam cares so much for her clan, especially V, The honesty between them is so surreal, True friendship.
Getting ready, Fuel my Fire the tank as we leave, Beautiful.
I forgot to upload Judy as she was talking to carol about those BD’s, again.
6E31DE53-1657-4498-9B9A-FC909E0E9EFD.jpeg
View attachment 11306122
EC0024BE-B25B-403F-B087-E82F028F4D5E.jpeg
50A01017-A23E-4A52-9EDD-C21DA2404A72.jpeg
View attachment 11306119
37BB648D-973F-48BF-BADC-0B64A55945C0.jpeg
B961560D-2826-4B7C-800D-B4C6969502C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom