Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
I had never paid attention, but you can use the shooting range at the gun dealer in Kabuki roundabout. I didn't know that :)
(well it's a bit of panic for all the civilians around)
514cdadb-5a7f-49ea-9a56-6bb5bc69e07c.PNG

No, No, No... O'Five isn't too powerful for use it here !
1171243e-438e-4d23-be5d-d681a389f0d8.PNG

Note the barrel which recoils but not the muzzle :)

Yes !
Well it's not as sexy as hoped :D
Otherwise the jacket is really cool, modded or available in "vanilla" ?
:D yea I thought the balaclava was adding a bit more of an orange tone, together with the car lights, in order to balance-out the pink, and it also has those small blue dots matching the blue suite, and it looked great from the back but from the front it indeed doesn't look that great.
/ no mods
Magenta Puncture Vest.jpg

:D yea I thought the balaclava was adding a bit more of an orange tone, together with the car lights, in order to balance-out the pink, and it also has those small blue dots matching the blue suite, and it looked great from the back but from the front it indeed doesn't look that great.
/ no mods
View attachment 11224145
Ok, nice ! I'll get it if it's available in store :)
Stupid question, but you keep all your clothes in your inventory ? (I see the rocker's jacket and you can get it pretty early. Same for Corpo one).

Ok, nice ! I'll get it if it's available in store :)
Stupid question, but you keep all your clothes in your inventory ? (I see the rocker's jacket and you can get it pretty early. Same for Corpo one).
I have about 20-30 items for every clothes-category (except Special ). As long as I don't need to scroll down it's not too much for me. What bothers me a bit are the info pop-up windows when I scroll over the items. I wish they would appear with a short delay. Once in a while I throw everything in the car stash and sell a couple of things. As a techie I often disassemble heavy-weighted guns like the Defender. I've created a macro in order to craft components in sequences.

Ok, I put everything in the stash, too afraid to dismantle something that I wouldn't want... as I dismantle practically everything. And above all it's faster, since the equipped items cannot be dismantled, I click without looking or almost. (And more important, maybe less on PC, an inventory too full "lag" the game a little bit when you're in).
In any case, great. A new jacket will be probably fitting perfectly on me or in my stash :)

Ok, I put everything in the stash, too afraid to dismantle something that I wouldn't want... as I dismantle practically everything. And above all it's faster, since the equipped items cannot be dismantled, I click without looking or almost. (And more important, maybe less on PC, an inventory too full "lag" the game a little bit when you're in).
In any case, great. A new jacket will be probably fitting perfectly on me or in my stash :)
Yeah, I always need to take an extra second of time before disassembling in order to make sure that it's the right item. Your method seems to be easier and more comfortable.

/ no mods
View attachment 11224145
I find it :)
For those who would asking, it available at Arroyo's shop.
86af1944-0f81-44f1-8380-f55e35bf12f3.PNG

During my shopping trip, I found another nice epic jacket :)
1d4ea21f-2fc9-4595-860d-adff00750980.PNG

00b8dcd3-3391-44b6-b6d9-12d28199220f.PNG
And there you have it, 50K eddies spent, that's enough for today...

Top Bottom