Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
New patch, new V...

I still like the Corpo path the most, there's just something about Cherami's sassiness that I absolutely adore.

photomode_29032021_203354_e.jpg
photomode_29032021_203552_e.jpg
photomode_29032021_205824_e.jpg
photomode_30032021_164809_e.jpg
photomode_31032021_202002_e.jpg
photomode_31032021_222916_e.jpg

So here is my V... I think of him as "The Hunter" and "The Lone Wolf". He is a Nomad who focus on rifles, sneaking, hacking, and he is also pretty good at crafting as well. He does also use revolvers as backup, but his level with them are not as high. I mainly try and do long ranged sniping with the SPT32 GRAD... but if that is not possible (usually due to too short of a range) I will try and snipe with silenced rifles (or revolvers if they happen to do more single bullet damage at the time)... and if things go down and they charge me, I tend to go full auto with rifles.

The three first images are of course from in-world screenshots, and are all of him in his current casual clothing which I tend to run around with most of the time (where I do not care about their stats at all... also his casual boots has changed since these images were taken, his new casual boots can be seen in the outfit image further down). It is only when I am on missions where combat might happen, or if I happen to run into combat out and about, that I switch him over to his combat gear. Once combat and/or the mission is over I usually switch back to his casual outfit again.

For the most part I have 3 outfits I might use, his casual one of course, his "party" one for the few occasions where it seems more "fitting" then his casual outfits (I don't always bring this one with me. especially if I know I am going to go on long or many missions in a row), and his combat one. Where the combat one changes a lot due to finding better things of course, where sometimes it looks good, and sometimes it does not... I was not very fond of his "combat booty shorts" period for example, which he had for longer then I would have liked... XD

"You're late!"
CP77_My_V_Your_Late.png

Chillin with Rogue at The Afterlife.​
CP77_My_V_Chillin_With_Rogue.png

"Wake up Gamer... you have a game to play!"
CP77_My_V_Wake_Up_Gamer.png

And here are some various outfits I have used, or are currently using. His current combat outfit does not match very well as you can see, but the jacket is top tier stuff (the best combat clothing I have at the moment), so not using it is not an option... and I do not have any other really good combat clothing that fits the look of the jacket either. His "old combat" outfit is probably the combat outfit I have had that looked, and matched, the best.
CP77_My_V_Various_Outfits.png

And this is of course my V's face from the character creator. I was very pleased with how it turned out, and he very much so looks the part of a Nomad I feel. :) Other then the visible cyberware you get in the game (like the one in your palm for example), my V does not have any visible tech or cyberware on his body from the character creator.
CP77_My_V_Character_Creation.png

Top Bottom