Shoop dressed up as Santa Claus for on or around Christmas Day? Heheh :D

+
Shoop dressed up as Santa Claus for on or around Christmas Day? Heheh :D

Just a thought came to mind,.would it be nice to have Shoop dressed up as Santa, like wearing a Santa hat or full costume outfit < may be too much so forget this idea, and do you think CDPR would make this possible, as an event and could make Shoop excited too, something to give back to Shoop? :)

Or, just a snowy background around Shoop with maybe a little red hat or different colour like Green to suit Gwent's colour scheme?

NOTE: I suggested this for the FUN that could be great addition to Shoop since Shoop has that charisma (funny) character, and even adding other Special events for a 1-time thing.

P.S. Too, just to keep everyone at bay from baby whining, if they are... Come at me, what?!?!

Only trying to make and keep Gwent an interesting, fun, and cool Witcher Card game, that's all.

Regards,
byExeplar

:surprise:

Last edited:
Not everyone celebrates Christmas; don't forget Gwent has a playerbase that consists of people from all around the world.

RidiculousName;n9924811 said:
Not everyone celebrates Christmas; don't forget Gwent has a playerbase that consists of people from all around the world.

Well, na you don't say? You think I don't know that not everyone celebrates Christmas, just a nice touch to have Shoop in a Santa hat, and with a snowy background, but if CDPR don't like that kind of thing then apologises for suggesting. PLUS: I did say as an EVENT, meaning a 1-time thing. Even you could include other Special events too not only Christmas, again just a thought...

P.S. At least give a proper constructive criticism to the table if you have any? :)

nemirni;n9924921 said:
Not to mention that Christmas is not really about Santa and shopping even though that may come as a shock these days....

Well, duh! In what sentence do you think I said that Christmas is about Santa??? I said just "on or around Christmas" and of course Santa has nothing to do with it people just include Santa for the fun of it, duh! You know, something that you do NOT know, which is about having FUN and ENJOY yourself.

P.S. At least give a proper constructive criticism to the table if you have any? :)

Note: Not trying to be rude or sarcastic, just that I don't like random silly answers.

Regards,
byExeplar

Last edited:
byExeplar

My comment wasn't intended to come off as "that's a really stupid idea"; it was just a general observation. Sorry you misunderstood its tone.

I don't see why Shoop couldn't get a fancy hat or something special for the holidays -- CDPR have been known to come up with something for various events, after all. :)

RidiculousName;n9925021 said:
byExeplar

My comment wasn't intended to come off as "that's a really stupid idea"; it was just a general observation. Sorry you misunderstood its tone.

I don't see why Shoop couldn't get a fancy hat or something special for the holidays -- CDPR have been known to come up with something for various events, after all. :)

Okay, sorry for being sarcastic or rude, I understand now and yeah maybe a little hat will do if full costume is too much or maybe just the snowy background? And yes, I agree that CDPR do come up with something for various events. :)

I'm only trying to make Gwent an interesting, fun, and cool Card game that's all.

Regards,
byExeplar

Last edited:
byExeplar;n9925031 said:
I'm only trying to make Gwent an interesting, fun, and cool Card game that's all.

Isn't it already? :)

Btw, my post also wasn't meant to be condescending so no need to perceive it as such....

nemirni;n9925401 said:
Isn't it already? :)

Btw, my post also wasn't meant to be condescending so no need to perceive it as such....

Yes, but I mean to make it even better by making it more fun, and interesting. And sorry if I was a bit harsh, I understand now.

Regards,
byExeplar

Top Bottom