*Shove Djikstra aside forcefully*

+
*Shove Djikstra aside forcefully*

Understatement of the year.

Wow, seriously though, I've wanted to wreck him for a long long time. Thank you CDPR.

Doing that has dire consequences though.
you cant kill radovid

Last edited:
Someone at CDPR must have watched that scene from Star Trek: Into Darkness and was like 'yep that'll do'. Took me completely by surprise. Just sat afterwards thinking 'Damn Geralt remind me to never piss you off'.

"Ah no not my leg!"
I fucking died laughing. That was one of the best scenes in the games.
Really? I think that is an overkill of reusing books. Djikstra ALONE tells Geralt ot back off? To Gearalt that is with Phillipa. Phillipa that can kill Djikstra with no efforts at all. And Gerlat breaks Djikstra's leg... AGAIN.

Last edited:
Really? I think that is an overkill of reusing books. Djikstra ALONE tells Geralt ot back off? And Gerlat breaks Djikstra's leg... AGAIN.
[h=2][/h]

Yep, they do it a lot. A lot of phrases in all three games are verbatim from the books, as well as a lot of situations are repeated. I did it to Dijkstra, did not like it, reloaded a save and chose a different option. Honestly, I saw no reason for Geralt to act like a douchebag here given that in my game he and Dijkstra went along just fine.

It seems this was in a game just for a sake of being there. I would like it more if it was in the end, instead of killing Dijkstra after the assassination, Geralt would kill his men, and then would break Dijkstra's leg. In that case it would be well deserved. In a situation with Philipa - no, just another and pretty cheesy book reference.

Top Bottom