Sidequest and Gig changes you'd like to see

+
Stuff that wouldn't affect the main quest:

* I'd like missions where you go after the crooked cops of Night City. As presently, you can't go after them without bringing down the infinite wrath of God.

* Specifically, I'd like some Max Tac missions since you effectively do their job for a month in Night City with the 17 cyberpsycho attacks.

* I'd like to do some more Mox quests as I think they deserve an entire quest chain other than helping Judy try to take over Clouds. I really liked when you killed that Snuff film maker and could bring it up with Forest.

* A Trauma Team related series of quests also feels like they'd be good.

* If you spare Oda, I would like him to either come after you for humiliating him or ask you to help with his suicide. It feels like that humiliating the bodyguard of Haruko Arasaka should have some consequences.

What would you like to do more of?

All of those, but mosty;

More interactivity and connectedness between things.

Everything right now is in isolation. Your relationships don't interact, don't even acknowledge each other - I'd like to see things like multi layered gigs between fixers. Bring other characters on those gigs, etc.

I just want the gig Cyberpsycho sighting: Bloody Ritual fixed so I can complete it on my current playthrough. Freak won't pop out of the freezer, I just hear her breath fading as if she is falling below the map

Probably would like to see more side quests that required you to use the BD editor to track down clues. Felt that was a very underutilized part of the game.

And once they release a patch to fix the driving physics, I would like to see more missions that incorporated vehicle chases and vehicle to vehicle combat in them.

And all of your gigs ended up being solo jobs. I think it would be cool to have gigs that require you to select characters to be part of a crew, kind of similar to the way GTA 5 let you plan heists.

Last edited:
SIDEQUEST IDEAS:

* New Game+

* An option to kill Rachel for her actions in "Sinnerman."

* A mission to kill Albernathy for a Corpo. Maybe some other Lifepath related Gigs where you get revenge for the events.

* The option to save Evelyn, however, difficult it would be and get her to Trauma Team for brain fixing.

* A mission to investigate whether T-Bug is dead or captured by Arasaka security.

At this point I would suck up any meaningful and diverse side-content.

They had some really nice side-missions implemented. I'd rather have 10 more of those than 50 copy-paste-gigs.

I have a really weird request:

I want the Delemain Car you get for finishing his questline to serve as a mobile Fast Travel system.

You summon him and then can use him to travel to any of the Blue Lines. I don't see why that wasn't a thing.

Joinable factions so there is a sense of progression, or at the very least faction-related content in the same vein. Dungeons (actual large interiors to explore) instead of just going to a group of enemies and killing them in under one second. I want to explore a derelict mega-building or giant factory filled with enemies and stuff to explore. The mall comes close, but it still feels too restricted and filled with locked doors to quite hit the mark.

Top Bottom