sidre's cyberpunk art

+
The word "unhinged" is a bit harsh, don't you think?...

You suggested starting a war between the Triads and the Mafia as a distraction so you can track down one man.
You thought it was a good idea to try strapping a block of C4 to a bodyguards chest while he was looking at you.
You entered a pit fight with martial arts level 1 while you were wounded.

I think unhinged is right on the money!

You suggested starting a war between the Triads and the Mafia as a distraction so you can track down one man.
You thought it was a good idea to try strapping a block of C4 to a bodyguards chest while he was looking at you.
You entered a pit fight with martial arts level 1 while you were wounded.

I think unhinged is right on the money!

To be fair, when i tried to strap a block of c4 on the bodyguard, (And i didn't say i wanted to plant the c4 on his chest. I mean, his chest? Really? You do remember you said he was looking away from me and he was dumb as nails right?) i was really tired, sleepy, bored (waiting anything fun to happen) and i was becoming paranoid because of all the enemy factions you throw at us.. All at once... And it seems i can't make great decisions at 3 am.. :D

And on that fight thing, be fair, i have a body of 10 and reflexes of 8, i have all them cybernetic implants and stuff... I was just really unlucky.. :D

Also, that once "man", Bit-Part works for both Triads and the Mafia (Also, lets not forget Barber).. If we just find and kill her both of them will come after us.. There is just no good way to do this other than to start a war..

Making bad decisions is what 3am was invented for. Beware, if I get it together to join in, I'll be playing at 6am, or as I like to call it, Perkytime!

sidre's cyberpunk art

Hey there!
7 years later seems kind of on point

Top Bottom