So CDPR patched the SEASHELL-PEARL-FLORENS money thing with 1.03 on PS4. Thought you're one of the good guys...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So CDPR patched the SEASHELL-PEARL-FLORENS money thing with 1.03 on PS4. Thought you're one of the good guys...

...it appears you're not.

Why take away FUN in buying everything?

If others don't wanna use the exploit, then f***ing DON'T. It's an OFFLINE SINGLEPLAYER game anyway.

Oh well, as if I'm gonna allow MY GAME to get patched, I just switch off autoupdates on my PS4, then STOCKPILE seashells, pearls, black pearls, florens and then have my money locked at 65,000 then buy everything and stockpile more.

MAYBE then I'll get the patch, maybe... when I bought everything crafting stuff and alchemy stuff haha. Yeah be jealous you in-game broke guys haha.

Nothing wrong with patching bugs/exploits and other unintentional hiccups.

Also, not sure why you'd need an exploit to make money considering it isn't hard to come by and doesn't have many uses in the entire game. You'd have to be buying just random garbage at a certain point, and then discarding it or something immediately after.

only thing i really use money for is repairs....recipes that i dont have...occasional mat that i need to make something

Yes, how dare a developer fix something unintended in the game, the nerve on these people.

Unintended?

They just took away the option "HAVE FUN WITH INFINITE MONEY MODE". If you don't want that option then don't, life is f***ng simple. Just let it stay there as an option.

I already ask these guys on another thread to not nerf the thing, they still did. To me they're no different that EA, Ubi, Activision, etc. who gives false hopes & promises.

Why they allow PC guys to turn their game upside down yet they don't want us PS4 guys to have this money thing?

Huh?

HAH!

Unintended?

They just took away the option "HAVE FUN WITH INFINITE MONEY MODE". If you don't want that option then don't, life is f***ng simple. Just let it stay there as an option.

I already ask these guys on another thread to not nerf the thing, they still did. To me they're no different that EA, Ubi, Activision, etc. who gives false hopes & promises.

Why they allow PC guys to turn their game upside down yet they don't want us PS4 guys to have this money thing?

Huh?

HAH!

dude just roll back your update....and stop QQ

...it appears you're not.

Why take away FUN in buying everything?

If others don't wanna use the exploit, then f***ing DON'T. It's an OFFLINE SINGLEPLAYER game anyway.

Oh well, as if I'm gonna allow MY GAME to get patched, I just switch off autoupdates on my PS4, then STOCKPILE seashells, pearls, black pearls, florens and then have my money locked at 65,000 then buy everything and stockpile more.

MAYBE then I'll get the patch, maybe... when I bought everything crafting stuff and alchemy stuff haha. Yeah be jealous you in-game broke guys haha.

thanks for the update man. Ill be sure to unplug my internet cable when i play later and stock up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom