Some of V's Eyes are Uneven

+
I've noticed a good number of eyes for V are not symmetrical; one is set higher/wider than the other. Yes, I realize that normal humans are not entirely symmetrical and this is likely a deliberate decision by the art team.

Mainly I wanted to bring it up so other players can note it when they're building a character, so they can get the look they're trying to achieve. This effect is easiest to notice when you click the select button and can see one eye stays in the same position while the other migrates.

Anyway, as an example, here's the "Eyes 2" set, and then what it looks like with the left eye mirrored and symmetrical.

eyes.jpg

I noticed that in my male Vs and I love it. I think they're nice, subtle details. Makes them feel a lot more real to me.
xSURnEZW7G.jpg
Cyberpunk2077_NyL6Py6gWp.jpg

I noticed that in my male Vs and I love it. I think they're nice, subtle details. Makes them feel a lot more real to me.
View attachment 11185507View attachment 11185510

Agreed, I don't think it's a mistake or even a bad artistic decision.

The real issue for me was that the character builder's rotate speed is 7,000 mph :) So I could never get my V to face me head on, and then in-game when I noticed her eyes were uneven it was an unpleasant surprise.

I'd really like that rotation slowed down so it's possible to finely adjust the angle you are looking at your character, and you can see these details — especially since nothing can be changed later.

I thought this was going to be about Eyes #4, where the left eye appears to be not only noticeably higher up than the right eye but also more angled than the other. As far as Eyes #2 is concerned, what bothers me about that option is the wrinkles. V is supposed to be 22 years old, so why would any of the eye options have such prominent wrinkles?

I thought this was going to be about Eyes #4, where the left eye appears to be not only noticeably higher up than the right eye but also more angled than the other. As far as Eyes #2 is concerned, what bothers me about that option is the wrinkles. V is supposed to be 22 years old, so why would any of the eye options have such prominent wrinkles?

Eyes 4 actually gives V a bit of a lazy eye. Her pupils are not quite pointing the same place. But here's the same treatment for Eyes 4, and yeah, I think you're right that this is maybe a better (more clear) example.

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 9.28.11 AM.jpg

. V is supposed to be 22 years old, so why would any of the eye options have such prominent wrinkles?

That age was from the old cp2077 videos. You can see on the right top corner their birth date. Interesting enough both have different day/month, but same year, 2049. So they are about 28.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-27 22-21-34.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-27 22-21-34.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 65
Top Bottom