Some Sounds Are Missing / Gorilla Arms Finisher Has No Sound Whatsoever/ No Bug ( I think)

+
Im loving the game so far, but there's this thing... I've noticed there are sounds in this game that are straight up missing. For me it has been, glass shatter, at least when i'm breaking a window with a melee attack, Some things that are being moved during cutscenes like, car doors closing, characters interacting with stuff, moving chairs, sitting down, etc... There were a lot of times where I was doing the Panam missions and a lot of time spent with her is in the car so, car doors were completely silent, other stuff too. Some cutscenes start of really awqwardly, because characters are not yet talking so the whole "thing" starts off completely silently.

Sometimes when I'm just grabbing enemies and breaking their necks, the neck being broken sound keeps repeating itself all over the level, like, wtf. This exact problem happened in dishonored 2 and still happens sometimes.

Finally what REALLY PISSES ME OFF, is the finisher animation of the gorilla arms. My whole build IS the gorilla arms and everything blunt damage, every sound works fine, except the finisher. Whenever the finisher plays out it's just completely silent, watch the video: https://streamable.com/4hhh91 (my video)

(deep dive video; 9 Min : 02 Seconds mark)

Been messing around with this build since launch day, and I never heard the finisher animation sound.

A friend of mine has a different computer and has the same problem. After investigating on youtube I haven't seen anyone with the finisher sound of the gorilla arms working.

I am aware of the sound problems some people had on launch day and after, this is nothing related to that problem, at least from what I reckon.

Does anyone have sound during this finisher/and/or in the examples I gave? Any suggestions/solutions?

I have not seen anyone talk about this issue, and this troubles me because we are at patch 1.06 and this stupid thing is not fixed yet.

I am on pc, GTX 1060, 16 GB ram, i7 6700, 2.60 GHz.

Friend of mine has a 2080 rtx 32 gb Ram, and has the EXACT same problems.

I can't speak about most of your issues but as of today there's either many missing sounds in missions or they seriously overlooked adding music effects. I'm doing a mission for Johnny that takes you to a nightclub with people dancing all around you and there's no music, at all. I know I don't have the music volume down. You talk about immersion breaking...

Not even joking, I'm playing Fallout 76 to take my mind off the bugs in CP2077.

I have similar problem. Some sounds are just missing. I made game integrity control but it did not hepls. So I completely reinstal tis game but again without succes :(

Any solution?

Top Bottom