Some terrible car glitches still happening

+
This has already happened to me twice. I'm driving along without a care, street 'looks' empty, but suddenly I hit an invisible wall (or perhaps it is an invisible car). A very violent crash occurs and my car is propelled about three stories high and about 400 meters forward, I shit you not. The last time the car fell upon a crowd of bot people and I was suddenly in combat with NCPD. Bad, very bad.

Surprising and annoying :(
It never happen to me since release (even on my "poor" XB1x, but I saw streams/videos where players literally fly away :D

This has already happened to me twice. I'm driving along without a care, street 'looks' empty, but suddenly I hit an invisible wall (or perhaps it is an invisible car). A very violent crash occurs and my car is propelled about three stories high and about 400 meters forward, I shit you not. The last time the car fell upon a crowd of bot people and I was suddenly in combat with NCPD. Bad, very bad.
That is poor optimization of engine, a lot of work has been done to make the game run better with new features but unfortunately making the game run smoother everywhere will require some major changes which studio cannot do now because game has released. Doing any changes will break a lot of stuff.

Our option boils down to getting better hardware or sacrifice graphics.

Used to happen to me at least once per playthrough on PS4; hasn't happened since moving over to Series X, however I have seen two NPC vehicles just be driving along then get smashed across the road.

Funniest one was my parked car after the first The Beast In Me race was vibrating weirdly, seconds later when I was talking to Claire there was a huge smash noise, and I saw it fly 100ft into the air and land in the ocean. :LOL:

Top Bottom