Sound file plays endlessly until restart

+
Hello, I am facing the glitch in game. When going in "rewards book" & clicking "story node" item, it brings the sound that doesn't disappear at all until I restart the game.

Post moved!

@Ditendra
Whenever posting about a technical issue, please identify:
1.) The platform you're using (PC, Xbox, Switch, etc.)
2.) Your specs (if on PC).
3.) Whether you are using mods, or if you have ever used any in the past.

Normally, the type of error you describe here will happen when a function gets sort of "suspended" in the RAM. Task-switching during gameplay or running with overclocking enabled are two of the primary culprits for this sort of thing.

If it happens reliably, however, it may be corrupted data. First step to take there (if running 100% vanilla) is to verify / repair the game through GOG / Steam / Origin.

Well I can't create a new topic for this bug so I'll post here:
Yes this is for Gwent, it happens to me both on my PC and on my Android phone. When I click on something I don't yet own in the Reward Book then the sound of "opening" starts to play and it just never stops, and if you click on it more times you just end up with more instances of the same sound loop! :O It's pretty damn annoying and I gotta exit the game to fix it. I tried to go to Audio settings and press mute all sound but once I unmute it it comes back. It sounds like some very loud wind hitting your ears or the sound when you submerge your head underwater just repeated constantly every half a second... Sure once you know where it comes from you just gotta be careful not to click on stuff you don't own in the reward book. :|

The same with me. I have this bug at least since season of the viper.
I already contacted support in July and they said they would look into the issue. (I reported it under interface issues).
I guess this is a tough one. Or not high on their priority list, which is okay. It's just bugging whenever i make the wrong click in the reward book.

The same with me. I have this bug at least since season of the viper.
I already contacted support in July and they said they would look into the issue. (I reported it under interface issues).
I guess this is a tough one. Or not high on their priority list, which is okay. It's just bugging whenever i make the wrong click in the reward book.

I can confirm that it ALWAYS happens when you click-touch a node-trophy you have already unlocked and/or completed and not only that, the sound can be multiplied if you click-touch on other nodes.
Long time bug, happens on Android and PC, nothing stops it besides restarting the game.

Sending another ticket to support as was suggested before might be the best way to go. Maybe having more cases with that issue can help them solving the issue... the more info they have, the better.

Top Bottom