sources

+
I'm trying to understand why CDPR using different social media to share their news and other important ones, but the main core of the CDPR forum is mostly silent with lore update from cyberpunk2077 who the character is and so on. i can't fault the popularity of the social media, but i think the main core of the CDPR forum should be the first one to release before anything else. i see different youtubers having their own sources and i always wondered where they find it. i don't have facebook, twitter or social media account with an exception of Messenger and don't plan to make an account just to follow the CP2077 news.

i simply ask of the development team or whoever that release those kinds of important news to consider the CDPR forum to also be part of the shared news.

I'm trying to understand why CDPR using different social media to share their news and other important ones, but the main core of the CDPR forum is mostly silent with lore update from cyberpunk2077 who the character is and so on. i can't fault the popularity of the social media, but i think the main core of the CDPR forum should be the first one to release before anything else. i see different youtubers having their own sources and i always wondered where they find it. i don't have facebook, twitter or social media account with an exception of Messenger and don't plan to make an account just to follow the CP2077 news.

i simply ask of the development team or whoever that release those kinds of important news to consider the CDPR forum to also be part of the shared news.
I'd like you to tell me which ocean is the real one: the Atlantic, the Pacific, in Indian, the Arctic...?

Welcome to the actuality of what the internet means. As information "pathways" form, blend, and dissolve, anyone trying to remain prevalent will follow the flow. If anyone gets lost in the flow, sorry. (But we'll probably never find such individuals again.)

In the meantime, what you're looking for are actual, CDPR bouys. If the bouy doesn't have the CDPR flag, then the info isn't real. No matter how realistic it looks or sounds. (Do not drink sea water.) If you see an actual, CDPR bouy, that's a thing! Regardless of how unrealistic it may look or sound. (Again, no sea water.)

I don't know why they wouldn't outside of they're probably using a software package that blasts out posts to all of those social media platforms at once but it isn't capable of doing so with the forum software that CDPR are using. If that's the case, perhaps whoever handles this kind of communication could start posting updates here as well.

Though, the updates that are going out to social media are designed to promote the game and generate interest and sales; everybody here already bought the game so there might be an assumption on CDPR's point that there is no point to posting that particular kind of stuff here on the forums. Still, it couldn't hurt and it can't be (it's not) that hard of a lift to just make a sticky thread on whatever board or a new board and update that too in addition to the social media blast.

The game's Twitter and YouTube are viewable (Twitter to some extent, YouTube fully) without having an account on those platforms, and they are linked at the bottom of the forum page, right below the "Stay connected" and above the CDPR logo.

The game's Twitter and YouTube are viewable (Twitter to some extent, YouTube fully) without having an account on those platforms, and they are linked at the bottom of the forum page, right below the "Stay connected" and above the CDPR logo.
Thanks, but that's not the one i meant. just using Youtube as an example for them youtubers that they often time find their sources of those CDPR news that tells the progression of the game and what plans CDPR has to make CP2077 with an stellar reputation for to move it onward. A simple visit to CDPR youtube's visit, subscribing with notification bell set to ALL, wait a few good weeks or months for just one news is not the ideal thing. That's what made me curious how those youtubers have their own sources and even if the sources aren't legit i still think CDPR should first and foremost release all kinds of news regarding CDPR, whether it be economy part or whatever it is, and then release it afterward to other social media platforms.

Thanks, but that's not the one i meant. just using Youtube as an example for them youtubers that they often time find their sources of those CDPR news that tells the progression of the game and what plans CDPR has to make CP2077 with an stellar reputation for to move it onward. A simple visit to CDPR youtube's visit, subscribing with notification bell set to ALL, wait a few good weeks or months for just one news is not the ideal thing. That's what made me curious how those youtubers have their own sources and even if the sources aren't legit i still think CDPR should first and foremost release all kinds of news regarding CDPR, whether it be economy part or whatever it is, and then release it afterward to other social media platforms.
This is what I was referring to above. Creating content for YouTube is not usually a simple matter of cut-and-paste, like it is for things like Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Instead, it wold require content to be built and uploaded specifically for YouTube. If the statistics are showing no activity of any note compared to other platforms, then it may simply not be worth it. (CDPR doesn't upload everything to Twitch either. If there's going to be a live-stream, it normally happens only on Twitch, not YouTube. The recording will often be added to YouTube at a later date.)

If you want the most current official news, then I would start with Reddit and cross-reference it here or vice versa.

Most of the news you're referring to, is not actually "News" what happens and I'm going to use this past week as an example in a minute, Is people are picking up little nuggets of info from public sources or datamining that are not confirmed, they are then speculating and making inferences from that information.

For example, there was A LOT of CDPR/CP2077 "News" last week, but what most of it actually was, was one Earnings call meeting that had some information, and then a ton of people making guesses as to what that all means, then in the aftermath CDPR clarified a few points, which ended up fueling further speculation. And while some of these guesses are based on information from the meeting combined with datamining and some other snippets of info around the Web, and many of them can turn up to be correct or at least very close to accurate. NONE of it is official until CDPR confirms it.

Top Bottom