[Spoiler] I did the unthinkable don't kill me

+
I have never seen this before + I don't know what happens if I call her at the end of the game but probably the same thing which would happen if I didn't bother to do her questline, I am not sure though, any thoughts ?

I have never seen this before + I don't know what happens if I call her at the end of the game but probably the same thing which would happen if I didn't bother to do her questline, I am not sure though, any thoughts ?
Appears you simply went outside the quest area, and failed it. With previous versions, it would say "Failed!" in big red letters, but that has been taken out. Now it says, job/gig updated. And I think with that, "the gig with Panam is up."

Appears you simply went outside the quest area, and failed it. With previous versions, it would say "Failed!" in big red letters, but that has been taken out. Now it says, job/gig updated. And I think with that, "the gig with Panam is up."
the quest is failed, I tried going back and everyone was gone and the train was still there

It's rude, you said "yeah, I'll help you", and leave the area :)
That's why, I think, the game offer more "liberty" than many expect... there are plenty of quests where you can do that... just "leave".

It's rude, you said "yeah, I'll help you", and leave the area :)
That's why, I think, the game offer more "liberty" than many expect... there are plenty of quests where you can do that... just "leave".
yeah well it depends, if it is part of the main quest nothing happens if you leave and many don't have consequences like this one

In main quest it's obvious :)
But like :
In Kerry quests, I think you can leave during Rebel! Rebel! (when you have to throw the harrow across the road).
In River quests, I think you can also leave during the Hunt (when you have to find a way to enter in the NCPD Building).
The same with Judy quests (I think).
During GIGs, Regina already send messages to said "what are you doing, it's not here !"
They are plenty, seriously :)

For me, for now, the most hilarious, it's with Ozob when you have to drive him near Vik. If you get out the car before the destination, he get upset really hard :D

So quests failed obviously, you didn't complete it. But you don't have to reload a save if you want. For a game that is supposed to be "without choices", "without consequences" and "without freedom" it's strange that CDPR have create messages, calls or other things if you don't follow the objectives :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom