[Spoiler][Suggestion] - About Jackie

+
After playing the game 4 times and watching Jackie died 4 times.

It hit me.

Why isn't there a life path where Jackie should've keep the Shard and it is him who will carry Johnny SIlverhands engram and the story continues to V do his/her best to save his/her best friend. Takemura would be the enemy instead of friend. Jackie died and was later revived by the engram just like V. That would've been like a crazy story to completely diverse the story and allow your choices to actually matter. I think this is where Corpo lifepaths is essentially important because of all the connections you have and do you damn hardest to save Jackie. You get another Ending whether did you managed save Jackie or not. Instead of Johnny Silverhand redemption arc, it is actually Jackies soul to heal.

Oh that scene with Dexter? simple, a fighting chance to kill Dexter (just like the trailer) and V goes of to Jail or something.

To be honest, i would rather play this kind of story instead of the prologue. More Main story, (maybe theres JS into it, idk). Then the 6th skill slot will be like, uh "Partners" the better your friendship is, more things your companion can do.

Make me wonder if you guys would love this pitch of idea or just me only. Or it has been said before and was cut out.
I'm open for good story with choices that matter and thinking about choices, there can be 2 main story in such a huge city.

Top Bottom