[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

+
Yeah, Placide was pretty high on my list. My first play through, I sided with the VDBs over Netwatch and gritted my teeth through each betrayal and just rolled with it. My second play-through, I remembered that the VDBs also torched Evelyn. So, when Alt wiped their subnet, fried their netrunners, and set the stage for my showdown with Placide, I couldn't have been more content.

On my first playthrough I kept Brigitte and Placide alive because I was hoping to forge some sort of relationship with Voodoo Boys since I love playing hacker. But I was angry at how both of them used me and hoped I won't survive. When I realized it doesn't really matter if they lived I gladly killed them both in my second playthrough. That's what you get for treating me like just another ranyon. And I didn't side with NetWatch either - they're even worse. I just killed Brigitte and all the hackers myself and then finished off Placide.

On my first playthrough I kept Brigitte and Placide alive because I was hoping to forge some sort of relationship with Voodoo Boys since I love playing hacker. But I was angry at how both of them used me and hoped I won't survive. When I realized it doesn't really matter if they lived I gladly killed them both in my second playthrough. That's what you get for treating me like just another ranyon. And I didn't side with NetWatch either - they're even worse. I just killed Brigitte and all the hackers myself and then finished off Placide.
On my first playthrough I kept them alive but after Alt zapped them I proceeded to mutilate their bodies with a katana.

The son and father who were watching those fucked up BDs during that gig where you have to get the BD of a preacher's boy being tortured and killed.
Oh, I forgot about them, but it was a forgone conclusion that I was going to end them. Killed the son first so the dad could die seeing it.

1. Voodoo Boys (Placide & Brigitte) more than deserved a punishment
2. Woodman
3. Johnny Silverhand (...may Alt endure his constant bitching for the rest of her existence)

Crazy NPC who screamed about reptilians and such. I know it was some famous streamer dude, but it was so obvious they making sure nobody is going to miss him. He is standing right next to the very important location in the main quest.

Nothing like a yelling amateur voice actor ruining your experience with very important main characters, right ? so fun...
I have nothing against that man, I just thought internet celebrities should be a hidden secret.

I am sure hes fans were having a blast, I didn't. Killed him in no time.
Way to miss one of the best or at least most disturbing quests of the game.

Woodman
And I really, deeply, despised every fiber ot the Finger's being. Hurting him was a deeply cathartic moment.
And I regret not being able to do it to Woodman. Granted, flatlineing him was satisfactory, but could be more immersive.

Not because they were assholes like Brigitte/Placide duo. They just represented the lowest and the darkest abyss of the world. Saburo Arasaka might have been responsible for crimes against humanity, but next to those guys, he was a near saint.
They hurt Eve, and, by the extension, they hurt Judy. Not on my V's watch :)

Woodman
And I really, deeply, despised every fiber ot the Finger's being. Hurting him was a deeply cathartic moment.
And I regret not being able to do it to Woodman. Granted, flatlineing him was satisfactory, but could be more immersive.

Not because they were assholes like Brigitte/Placide duo. They just represented the lowest and the darkest abyss of the world. Saburo Arasaka might have been responsible for crimes against humanity, but next to those guys, he was a near saint.
They hurt Eve, and, by the extension, they hurt Judy. Not on my V's watch :)
The thing is you can't kill Fingers. I did enjoy beating him up though. Pity he passed out after two hits.

I just did the "Play it safe" mission.

Oda makes the list. Not because he was a scum bag or a backstabber like Woodman or Maiko or Placide, but because he was built up to be a big threat and he was kind of a dick when Goro was asking for his help.

First, he wasn't 'easy' to beat, but I didn't even flatline once trying to whoop him. So it pissed me off that he was supposed to be so dangerous when lesser NPCs have managed to beat me at least once. Second...well, I mentioned it. He's kind of a douchebag.

GORO: V, have mercy on him.
ME (as V): Fuck this guy. (blows his head off)

According to games journalists you are a racist and so are CDPR for making them the bad guys.

The Voodoo Boys seemed so cool and interesting as a group protecting the Haitian refugees of Pacifica. But, no, they were going to kill you and Evelyn both from the beginning because you're outsiders.

They also plan to betray humanity to the AI.

Which is kind of hilarious since it's very clear the AI don't intend to wipe out humanity. It's just a delusion of psychopaths like Netwatch.

...and it would be as laughable.

You are 100% right about them and it was deliberate too. It was nice to actually have some gangsters who are untrustworthy. Betrayal is a common part of cyberpunk and it felt weird to have so many Fixers and clients who were on the level. Brigitte and Placide were a good change of pace.

Yeah, because it's glitched.

On my first playthrough i knocked him out, didn't kill him. So i killed him later with Judy at the another quest.

On my second playthrough i knocked him out and shot his head. And after that i didn't kill him twice. So no glitch.

Adam Smasher. And ive killed him for good.

I forgot to add him to my list

1 I enjoyed beating him to death when I found out they gave Ev to fingers. Then enjoyed the fact that I did even more afer leaning about everything he did to her.

2. I wanted to but didn't for Judy

3 I wanted all the VB dread for what they did to EVE
Post automatically merged:

The son and father who were watching those fucked up BDs during that gig where you have to get the BD of a preacher's boy being tortured and killed.

yep there dead to simply for the fact they edited a bd of a kid being killed if you read his emails it just added to it

Err none really though i did really dislike a few and ultimately did kill them because the game allowed it but i also let them live if the option was available.

More than being eager to kill those the game makes me dislike through whatever they did, i was eager to see if those the game makes you like could die, ppl like Judy and Panam, but well they cant and i do believe that disappointed me more than i was ever eager to kill someone

Everything about those NPC's had to have made them the single most killable pair of NPC's in gaming.

Placide : for making me a suicide bomber and for being an asshole

Briggite : for being a cocky ungrateful bish after I saved her life, and she was the reason for Evelyn's death and the reason this whole mess of this biochip began

Dexter Deshawn : For killing me and ultimately caused this whole brain cancer with this relic chip, had he not kill V, V could probably have a nice happy ending instead of doomed to be dead. Too bad Goro killed him before I get a chance to.

Susan Abernathy : Bish stripped me off my corpo privileges.. I would love for a chance to settle a score with her ie put a bullet through her head.

Adam Smasher : for killing rogue

Maiko : for being a manipulative self centered bish

Top Bottom