Starting My 3rd Playthrough!

+
I am going for a 3rd playthrough today. I will try to take as much as time possible and I will try to explore everything in the same. I will try to get a 100% completion this time.
How many hours it took you to get to 100%?

Awesome! This game has been keeping me busy for years, on my 4th playthrough right now, Death March this time (and sharing it in 4K HDR on my YT channel).

Not sure how many hours a single playthrough cost me though I reckon it would've been 70+

Last edited:
Awesome! This game has been keeping me busy for years, on my 4th playthrough right now, Death March this time (and sharing it in 4K HDR on my YT channel).

Not sure how many hours a single playthrough cost me though I reckon it would've been 70+

Yes exactly I am playing on Death March and I am still in White Orchard and don't want this game to end. I will be taking my time this time. Problem I realized is with the main quest. I always feel it is wrong to do anything other than the main quest because it feels wrong for Geralt to for example being playing gwent when he should be looking for Ciri before the Wild Hunt get to her, get me?

Yes exactly I am playing on Death March and I am still in White Orchard and don't want this game to end. I will be taking my time this time. Problem I realized is with the main quest. I always feel it is wrong to do anything other than the main quest because it feels wrong for Geralt to for example being playing gwent when he should be looking for Ciri before the Wild Hunt get to her, get me?

Haha, yeah. The way I do it, I do most of the Gwent and side quests a little earlier, before the main storyline's momentum picks up. Or, do it after the main storyline's finished - plenty of time and extra content with HoS and Blood & Wine ^^

Haha, yeah. The way I do it, I do most of the Gwent and side quests a little earlier, before the main storyline's momentum picks up. Or, do it after the main storyline's finished - plenty of time and extra content with HoS and Blood & Wine ^^

Show is almost here
8 days left!

I'm still in 1st playthrough because I've played it since February of this year though I bought it in 2015.
My playtime is 160 hrs now. I've played, completing most side quests as possible as I can.
My 1st playthrough is being almost finished.

Top Bottom