Stockpile not working?

+
Welcome, all!

If you're looking to post a new topic, you can just post the content here and flag a member of the team. We can create the new topic for you and move your posts. (That's how we're working this now. It may change, so stay tuned! [Silly, silly spam.])

Hey all!

Joined last week with Android release and got my first 9-1 win in Arena yesterday! Love the mode when grinding Classic isn't my thing.

Question: Stockpile power or special, what ever we call it here, is not working? Probably just don't know how to use it but Googling didn't give any results how and when it activates.

It works only on units with "Charge" ability. NR has plenty of them, but only 3 units give you more than 1p per charge.

I had this one unit that had 1 order charge with cooldown and one with an "if" command to include specific units to add more charges.

I could charge the cool down unit with a tactic card but couldn't charge either with Stockpile. I know how the mechanic works by dragging, that's not an issue.

It won't work with cooldowns or just orders, you really need to have the card states how many charges it has when you play it. Those are the ones you can target. As said, Northerm Realms have a lot of them, or Saesenthessis, the neutral dragon, for example.

It won't work with cooldowns or just orders, you really need to have the card states how many charges it has when you play it. Those are the ones you can target. As said, Northerm Realms have a lot of them, or Saesenthessis, the neutral dragon, for example.
Ok thank you! Not a smart choice for Arena then.

Top Bottom