Stop redesigning cards for no reason

+
With defenders being so good pretty much everyone is rowstacking now and i was just thinking it would be really cool if i had a unit that would seize an enemy if there are 4 or more units on the opposite row. But instead i have another Crownsplitter thug, cause that card seen a lot of play.
I don't understand, why take unique effects and replace them with replicas of already existing cards?
I also remember i made another thread long ago about the same subject but seems you refuse to learn.

Yeah, i agree. Some cards got changed even when it wasnt needed and some cards that need changes stay untouched.

Just an example, Falibor. I really liked his ability before. He is a strong card now, but kinda boring if you ask me. Old Falibor was underplayed, but he could pull off some nice points.

John Natalis is the same, not many people played him, bcs they didnt realize how powerfull he was. I tried him once in my henseld draug deck. The trick was, to play him last and then ping with revenants which would get zeal. I used ho have like 80+% win ratio with that deck even in times NR was considered as weakest faction. He is just a generic tutor now :/

Top Bottom