Story, mission structure, different Roles, and fitting them all together

+
Really, I think at the start, during the starting missions, the only difference between the roles would be where you start the game, where your default safe house is...

Though it would be kinda fun to get cameos of the NPC's filling out the other roles in early mission cutscenes before you actually meet them.... like you see them buying eggs and some shit...

Hell maybe have the NPC's whose role you have taken over be shown to be killed during the opening sequence...

Oooh! This would be cool. Sort-of like in the trailer where we see Swaggy's body.

Still hoping safe houses are few or non-existent. It's not GTA. Although I did like the Vampire:Bloodlines apartments. Very atmospheric.

I'd also like to see story bits for different Roles that featured utterly different kinds of "safe"houses, if we have to have them, with different improve-your-base missions.

Not sure why you hate safe houses... though I am not fond of calling them that... some of them are safe houses, some of them are just where you live...

But yes, there should be a variety, different Rols should each start in their own unique place with the other available to get later in addition to better digs, and yes, they should be costumizable.

Oooh! This would be cool. Sort-of like in the trailer where we see Swaggy's body.

Still hoping safe houses are few or non-existent. It's not GTA. Although I did like the Vampire:Bloodlines apartments. Very atmospheric.

I'd also like to see story bits for different Roles that featured utterly different kinds of "safe"houses, if we have to have them, with different improve-your-base missions.

GTA VC and SA had a lot of them. Don't know about V. 3 had... 3, and IV had... 4 if I remember well, although one was unlocked in a specific way and you know what happened to another one. But yes, what I want is a perfect blend between SR2's and Vampire's.

Top Bottom