Suggested Additions

+
I have put a few hundred hours into the game and during that time I have gleaned some insights into potential quality of life improvements.

1. Default driving perspective should be an option in the settings as the button to change views periodically stops working.
  2. You should allow a setting to adjust field of view on console versions. A tight field of view can can nausea, and in my girlfriends case results in eye strain.
  3. The Mantis blade's kill animation should be shorter, or for the duration of it the player should be immune to damage. Dying while in an animation is not enjoyable.
  4. Ripperdocks should be marked on the map by name. Can't be expected to memorize their locations.
  5. Vehicles should remember what station you were on.
  6. There should be a dead-zone around the player where asset culling is disabled, to avoid npcs appearing behind you.
  7. Your vehicle should not be permitted to spawn in a space already occupied by another vehicle.
These are issues I've encountered on the Xbox one version of the game. While they have not dulled my enjoyment of the game I feel like if they are addressed in the manner described it would only improve the player's experience. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom