Suggestion: Copy that style

+
I love that transmog is finally there. And when walking around NC, I just thought of another great feature:
If you see someone you think looks cool, you can scan them for their style and get info on the clothes and stores / where you can buy them etc.
(Maybe even the face data for your next plastic surgery?)

Would that be a good addition? What do you all think?

The idea seem/is good, but knowing that lot of NPC wear clothes which are not available to V, it would be disappointing/frustating to see in the scanner something like "Unavailable !" as a result :)

I love that transmog is finally there. And when walking around NC, I just thought of another great feature:
If you see someone you think looks cool, you can scan them for their style and get info on the clothes and stores / where you can buy them etc.
(Maybe even the face data for your next plastic surgery?)

Would that be a good addition? What do you all think?
Great idea. It's something similar like FFXIV.

We would need the clothes and Everything else available to us. Which I want. Glowing jackets and epic cyberwear anyone?

The idea seem/is good, but knowing that lot of NPC wear clothes which are not available to V, it would be disappointing/frustating to see in the scanner something like "Unavailable !" as a result :)
To align it more with the lore of Cyberpunk's capitalist dystopia, it could another message instead of "Unavailable!": "Sold out. Pre-order now!" Then you pay some money and never get the piece of clothing, because V's story ends before shipping ; )

To align it more with the lore of Cyberpunk's capitalist dystopia, it could another message instead of "Unavailable!": "Sold out. Pre-order now!" Then you pay some money and never get the piece of clothing, because V's story ends before shipping ; )
Funny thing, I kept an eye on NPCs clothes by thinking of your suggestion and there is a bunch of clothes that V can't have :)

I really like that idea
It's funny and yet plausible

Top Bottom