Suggestion: Decoy

+
Suggestion: Decoy

I do think that the change in todays patch is interesting and it's cool to have a card just like that but I'd prefer that to be a new card because for me the ability doesn't seem to fit the name of the card that well.

Suggestion for a Decoy card that is truer to the original concept:
Decoy still lets you return a card on the board to your hand but instead of giving you card advantage you have to banish a card of your choice in your hand.

Or allow this to be an optional ability of decoy. Let people decide if they want to just replay the card with a bit more strength or have it return to the hand at the cost of one card.

Last edited:
Why would you ever wan't to return a card to your hand, at the cost of discarding another card? That gains you absolutely nothing, compared to just replaying the card immediately and having it gain a base strength buff. :)

Almaron22;n7683960 said:
Why would you ever wan't to return a card to your hand, at the cost of discarding another card? That gains you absolutely nothing, compared to just replaying the card immediately and having it gain a base strength buff. :)

If you have a card with AR in round one, and draw an Operator in Round 2? You can't use Operator on a card in play, if Decoy auto-replays it. But it might be worth it for you to banish a different card in order to duplicate one in play.

OP's suggestion isn't terrible.

Maybe it should be "put a card back into your hand and play a card from your hand" - doesn't change card advantage and it keeps the old spirit.

Top Bottom