[SUGGESTION] Eredin affected by frost?!

+
[SUGGESTION] Eredin affected by frost?!

When Eredin is converted to silver, he is affected by frost.

I think this should not be the case. It makes no sense, from the lore point of view, that Eredin, from all the wild hunt units, could become affected to frost. (Even if this doesn't happen very often)

I made a thread about this a couple of days ago and he wasn't being affected by Frost - do you remember the conditions specifically?

Given lore, Geralt should never lose the game and could be used in 1 deck only by 1 person among all payers. There cannot be any mirror matches and so on...Hence, lore is lore, game is game.

Gwyngvalch;n6914080 said:
Given lore, Geralt should never lose the game and could be used in 1 deck only by 1 person among all payers. There cannot be any mirror matches and so on...Hence, lore is lore, game is game.

Bit different when there are other Wild Hunt monsters in this game that are not affected by Frost.

I see no issue with giving all golden Wild Hunt cards the "immune to frost" effect. It's going to redundant most of the time but I don't think that's a big deal. It fits the lore, it's consistent with the other Wild Hunt cards in the game and it isn't too strong.

Buffing normal human beings using witcher elixirs doesn't fit the lore either. Could we please change those to fried chicken? :^)

Pyrofox;n6917960 said:
I see no issue with giving all golden Wild Hunt cards the "immune to frost" effect. It's going to redundant most of the time but I don't think that's a big deal. It fits the lore, it's consistent with the other Wild Hunt cards in the game and it isn't too strong.

I think that would make Wild Hunt Gold cards a bit too good though. Cards that would all be nerfed by giving Wild Hunt Goldies just that small buff:
-Dijkstra
-That woman that can take away gold status
-Northern Realm's GoldDiggers
-Any other deck and unit that gets disadvantaged by frost

Losing gold status is weakening the card, making it susceptible to frost. I believe that it shouldn't be changed.

I still think gold cards are way too strong/immune to everything.

This change will have insignificant impact in current meta. Hence both accept and reject do nothing exciting. On the other hand, I would agree that frozen Wild Hunt unit seems... strange. Anyway, at this moment it seems like most players are OK with frozen Eredin.
If we remember WarCraft lore, Arthas was frozen for a while. Arthas. Frostmourne. Frozen...

Yes, It makes no sense. I think it happens with all Wild Hunt gold cards and Woodland Spirit.
I never tried, If Geraldt convert to silver you can use all the power of the potions or the normal effect?

Top Bottom