Suggestion for alternative equip

+
Hi,

I would like to ask, if it is possible to add an alternative character appearance in The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077?
The so-called putting on less important clothes that will only affect your appearance and not your statistics.
Best example I did notice in online game, Age of Conan(old one) a long time ago.
We could put on every clothing part, only for another look. Main clothing for better statts + alternative for another looks.
If its to complicated, I can understand it.

Chciałbym zapytać, czy istnieje możliwość dodania alternatywnego wyglądu postaci w Wiedźminie 3 i Cyberpunku 2077?
Tzw. zakładanie mniej ważnych ubrań, które będą miały wpływ jedynie na wygląd, a nie na statystyki. Najlepszy przykład,
jaki zauważyłem dawno temu w grze online Age of Conan. Mogliśmy założyć każdą część garderoby, tylko po to, żeby wyglądać inaczej.
Ubranie główne dla statystyk + alternatywa dla innego wyglądu. Jeśli to zbyt skomplikowane jestem w stanie to zrozumieć.

Pozdrawiam, miłośnik spędzonych prawie tysiąc godzin w grze Wiedźmin 3 na sąsiedniej platformie gier.(S)

I would like to ask, if it is possible to add an alternative character appearance in The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077?
I don't think it will happen in The Witcher 3, but it's already the case in Cyberpunk ;)
Clothes are mostly cosmetic (except very few clothes) and on top of that, using the warbrobe, you can create outfits among all the clothes you ever have in your inventory once.

Top Bottom