Suggestions to help a competitive game

+
I mostly like to play this game on a competitive level. Over the years I got a lot of satisfaction from climbing ranks and getting good spots on the leader boards. I've noticed that there seem to be some easy ways to increase competition in this game and I'll list at least a couple off the top of my head.

-I play on xbox and currently I have no way to see where I stack up on my chosen platform. I already know that the competition pool on xbox is going to be really small but I would still like to know regardless. If there are 50 players who play competitively on xbox I would like to see where I rank with them. Could we get our own leaderboard again somehow? It would be great if I could play with all players and still see where I stand on xbox. It would also be great if I could somehow match up with other xbox players. Right now I have no idea if I played another xbox player or not.

-I still feel Arena could use some tweaking to make it more competitive and if that happens giving it it's own leaderboard might help me feel like playing it sometimes.

-I would also really like to see leaderboards have more functionality. Right now they show your rank which mostly depends on how often you play the game. People sometimes have 100 more losses than wins and they are at the top which always felt weird to me. Could leaderboards get an added option to display who has the best win/loss record? That would give more ways to compete and it would be cool to also see if I have the highest win/loss on xbox.

Thanks.

Top Bottom