Suggestions

+
How about some kind of neutral lesser monster instead of the wolf for the case no wolves are planed? Like albino warg or stuff?

About children don't forget that Geralt has to take care of Ciri in Blood of Elvens (I think if I'm not wrong...)....sorry about double post

KingTeDdY said:
Nugrud said:
KingTeDdY said:
If the books are translated in English, I hope that the books will be translated in french !
Have you already read The Last Wish in French? I guess you liked it ;)
Not yet but soon ...But I'd prefer read the 5 main books that would be more interesting =)
I recommend reading The Last Wish & Sword of Destiny before 5 main books. You will know how they all met: Geralt, Jaskier, Yen, Ciri etc...

well yeah reading those two will defenetly help shouldn't this thread be about suggestion about game improvement ?

Stalkeris said:
dunno a white tiger
Witchers do not support themselves with trained animals, hence there will be no such option in the game. It would be unrealistic for the agile character to be followed by enormous creature :)

And who said anything about being followed?Meeting each either time after time would do it either :)

I agree with you that in some sittuations it would be a nice feature to have an friendly animal, but since we consistently keep in conformity with the book, we have never planned to include them in the game :).

not at all, imho.Geralt always had bad relationships with animals in book. Even horses didn't like him much..

Book, book, book... All the timre there is that book limiting the developers' freedom!I think a gonna give it another try and read it >)

This game is supposed to be an adaptation (sorry I'm not sure it's the corect word) It's important that Developpers respect it ! Remember the Resident evil movie, the director hasn't respected the game's story and then...he has made damn bad movie

KingTeDdY said:
This game is supposed to be an adaptation (sorry I'm not sure it's the corect word) It's important that Developpers respect it ! Remember the Resident evil movie, the director hasn't respected the game's story and then...he has made damn bad movie
HOW TRUE! The games, even ZERO is ten times more exciting then the movie. Overall, i believe that being "true" to the origins of the story will be better for the real die-hard fan. If this game was called The-Witcher/Ranger, than maybe an animal companion would be nice. IN any case, the witcher seems to be fine without a beast, he himself is one.

well sleeve you are right... imfo the game must be really "near" original books otherwise it would loose lots of fan that have read the books

Firts of all, just want to say hello to all. And now ...I think it is very bad that The Witcher gets so small amounts of money for those quests (Killing monsters etc).I think he should get much more money for doing those hard things !May it be included in Enchanced Edition? Cause in real life, killing those beasts would cost much more money ... if you compare it with costs of books for example ...Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom