Summoning your car

+
I personally after having hundreds of hours in gta:eek: would like for the personal vehicles to spawn with knowledge of the local ... let's say... pedestrians, whether they are law enforcement or not. I think the vehicle being aware of its surroundings would be very beneficial to the gameplay experience.

Edit:

Sorry for the necro. I just became aware of this forum, and am probably necro'ing lots of threads.

Guest 4406876

I'd leave the summon out of the way and if it gets bugged they should fix it. I hate the "summon" stuff. It feels gamey and cheap.

I didn't feel like running 150 meters to my car so I summoned it. It came from the opposite side looking like this:
photomode_23122020_165908.png

WTF?! ;]

It has ran me over sometimes
Yep, happened to me too. Summoned it and then ran towards the car to speed things up. To my surprise the car didn't stop in front of but ran me over instead, lol. For roleplay purposes I pretend it was a netrunner from some gang hacking the autopilot to try to kill me.

lol, i wonder if cyberpunk will have horses you can summon also and not only veichles
That would be ... interesting. I recall that the world of Vampire Hunter D has cyborg horses and BraveStarr has Equestroid. But neither of these settings are cyberpunk.

Top Bottom