Tattoo

+
Tattoo

Healed up and done.
As you can see the gums and tongue are red and Yes I do want it like that. I wanted a Wolf modelled after the medallion and the more color in the tattoo the better will it look when i build it up since I am and going to fill my entire arm with tattoos and this is just the first one.

Nice one.

How long it take to make it, was it one-time visit (just that work, design is not counted)? Thanks.

Nice! Although I don't agree with your "the more color, the nicer" tattoo philosophy - black and white (with rare colored accents) is the way to go! :cool: Outline and shading look good, though.

First ever tat or just the first on that arm?

Say what you will regarding preference of colours and black and white tattoos, but if that tattoo isn't dedication I don't know what is. Very nice! :D

It took 4 hours, one sitting and he did the sketch there aswell and that took about 1 hour but the tattoo itself took 4.

Aeden:

Yes but my plans are to fill up my whole arm with tattoos with color aswell, if i had the witcher wolf in Black and grey so would the rest of my arm be aswell (seeing how big the wolf is :D

And yes it's my first ever ;)

You should get a naked triss on your back.
Looks cool tough. Not gonna get myself a tattoo but yours looks very nice.

It will look cool depending how are you planning on filling rest of the arm. Glad you like it. Try mixing it up with different colors.

That looks really amazing! And I have a lot of respect for people who do full sleeves, please do post whatever happens next. It's a very well done tattoo from what I can tell. The eyes might need a bit of shading, but the rest looks gooood. I like the red additions. :)

eskiMoe said:
Man you're going to regret that in 20 years :D/>

Nope, You should never regret a tattoo.
Even if you outgrow the tattoo It is a part of who you are or once were.
And i love witcher and i love the wolf medallion design.

And what i am going to do next
Is on the other arm... on the wrist I think one Death before Dishonor tattoo.
But I think i am going to add a bear to fill up the sleeve down to the elbow.
Not sure yet since that tattoo costed 450 Euro. So i am going to wait a while untill i get a steadier source of income :D

uhm, so does anybody else got a tattoo? I'd be glad to see more witcher tattoos :D

I got mine filled in a couple of weeks ago. (darker)
I toned down some of the lights in the background, which is why it's photoshop but i did my best to preserve the Tattoo.

Top Bottom