Thank you modders. Thanks to you a dream came true

+
Hello there.

Long time no see. This post is entirely dedicated to thanking each and everyone that allowed me to finally dive into a project I hold dear. A narrative Let's Play of the entire Witcher trilogy in to one (planning to cross the story of the three games with flashback flashfoward, etc). Yes this is ambitious and yes and I might not finish it. But it feels good to work on that and it feels good because your hard work and dedication to this game made it possible.

I have for a long time hesitated to post about this as i was afraid that it might be taken for self promotion and stuff. But I am no one on Internet and don't really intend to become someone. Strangly I really care about you knowing what I achieved thanks to you (although I am far to be skilled yet even if my improvement I think can be felt throughout the two episodes I made). So I finally decided to make this thread as the uploading of my first episode is finishing.

Without pMark I absolutly could not have bring the camera variety during exploration phases (a variety that only start to show in the second episode since I took time to realise the potential of this mode for my project).

Without AgusEchenique I couldn't have reduce the difference of faces quality between the Geralt of the first Witcher and the Geralt of Witcher 3. Same for Kaer Morhen that even if we don't see it much in this first episode is beautiful now thanks to silentmichal and his mod Kaer Morhen HD remaster.

Thank you Feregorn to allow me to use the Yennefer with the hair cut I wanted before the game release with your improved Yennefer mod.

CAPA...A My project could not even be possible without you Appearance Menu Mod when I need to control every aspect of Geralt toxicity, tattooes, effect, and clothes.

Holgar96 thanks to your TW2Gear mod I was able to imagine my own version of Geralt's return to Kaer Morhen and how he and Vesemir hit the road together to find Yennefer.

rmemr erxv thank you for your StoryBoardUI mod. Without your mod my project couldn't simply exist. For what I wanted to do, I needed to invent things that wasn't in the game. I needed Geralt and Vesemir to talk around a table and near a fire. I need Vesemir to meditate just like I need Geralt to look for an armor between crates. I also needed to see them both getting ready for departure just like I needed to see Geralt lying on a bed.

BlurredNotions must also be thanked for Physics for all mod and mezziaz for making me the long hair no hairwork mod.

As the project advance, many more modders will have to be thanked for sure. Essenthy for the Novigrad and marsh lighting I have always wanted, HalkHogan for the HD rework project, all modders that made Skellige an even more awesome place with mods like Ice breathe or volumetric clouds. I'll be sure to come back and say thank you when it will be time.

One more thanks shall go CD Projekt Red of course for this trilogy but most importantly for their engagement to make the games accessible to everyone. I am french I am aware that most of you don't speak french so you would not understand my voice over. That why I have subtitle everything in english so if anyone interested by my project he will be able to understand it.

The thanks wouln't be total if I don't give the opportunity to see it. So I ask if I can post the link here. Otherwise feel free to ask me directly.

edit:

Thank you. Please also read the description. Informations are on it as well as some explanations about the video quality that should be fixed in episode 2.

Last edited:
It's nothing I wanted too. Second episode is also up where I make a slighty better use of the absolute camera mod if you are interested

Very good effort, apart from some abrupt cuts in the beginning of the video. Voice and pace were also well done. Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much !! Currently working on the third one. I'll keep you updated if you want. I recently bought a SSD that should relieve a bit the pain of both my editing software my Witcher 3 fps. Which means I should be able to make things better next time.

Top Bottom