Thanks for making Cyberpunk 2077!

+
No one said you're not entitled to make your personal subjective judgments. But you can't deny facts. This game objectively does not live up to what it was marketed as. It objectively lacks features that much, much older games implemented. Thus if we want objectively better games, then you gotta give criticism where due.

Or you can just enjoy it for what it is. I don't care about what it was marked as. I wanted to know, "Is it fun" and "Is it well-written" and maybe even, "Is it true to Cyberpunk 2020?"

My anger begins and ends at the bugs and crashes.

Or you can just enjoy it for what it is. I don't care about what it was marked as. I wanted to know, "Is it fun" and "Is it well-written" and maybe even, "Is it true to Cyberpunk 2020?"

My anger begins and ends at the bugs and crashes.

Well then I guess there's the difference. To me it's not black and white. To me it's how much fun it actually is compared to how much fun it could have been. Enjoying it for what it is in cases such as this only incentivizes developers to keep recreating the same mediocre junk over and over.

I wonder why you cut other game franchises, such as Watch Dogs, as you yourself previously said. Could it be because they failed to innovate? Started producing their games just minimally enough to ship them out the door? Made the bare bones effort to sell enough units to people who refuse to be critical? Just saying, this type of attitude is what gets us mediocre products and CDPR, of all companies, sadly seems to be going the same route.

I think the immersive RPG-based game that was marketed would have been a million times more fun and enjoyable which is why I personally DO care what it was marketed as. But now we'll never know.

I can't quite believe that cd projekt red considers this version to be the final version of the game. I want to think that in January they will start to revolutionize this game and show us what they are capable of. There is a lot to advance and it is possible and they would win the respect of all. We will know how to recognize your effort on the right track, it is a worthwhile company.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you but I'll make my own judgements as to what entertainment I enjoy or not. I don't need someone on the internet explaining to me why it was fun.

I got 100 hours of enjoyment out of it.

The bugs pissed me off but I'd rather have Cyberpunk 2077 than other series I have dropped (Watch_Dogs, AC, Fallout).
I totally agree, I've been there for 60 hours and I'm going to enjoy it another 100 hours since I'm still going through half the main missions. No game to date has generated such a mature and interesting world and story with excellent graphic quality

I never really followed Cyberpunk 2077 before it was released, and Witcher series too, I think it's a good game, if CDpr really improves it and beyond, I love it even more, idk why something in this game pulling me back to replay it over and over again, it's not like ME:Andromeda f that game, too many fugly characters, boot it up in 2020 still yucky in the first 2 hours.

Thank you but I'll make my own judgements as to what entertainment I enjoy or not. I don't need someone on the internet explaining to me why it was fun.

I got 100 hours of enjoyment out of it.

The bugs pissed me off but I'd rather have Cyberpunk 2077 than other series I have dropped (Watch_Dogs, AC, Fallout).
I ve same problem with Valhalla since day one cant finish the game cuz asgard is bugged
Post automatically merged:

Please the first mission with V as a nomad let me keep the lizard for my appartement

I know the game has issues, but I am still having a blast playing.

Working on my second playthrough and over 150hrs+ of game-time (and a lot more to go). For the $50 I paid, I couldn't ask for a better "entertainment vs investment" ratio.

I remember the days (late 80s) of buying a Nintendo cartridge for $40 and beating the game within 3hrs and zero replay-ability. I also bought another AAA title that came out not long ago (BG3) and wasn't nearly as impressed (though I know that game still has a year to go itself for full content).

I am also excited to see where cyberpunk goes after the two big patches, and other updates/fixes, and future DLCs...

Just my opinion though, as a PC player.

Top Bottom