Thanks for making such a great game!

+
This game is awesome. It's very addicting and I'm having a hard time putting it down. The world is huge, and it'll easily take me a couple hundred hours to 100 % complete it, all the side missions, and everything. Not bad considering I paid $50 for it on amazon and will get a couple hundred hours of gameplay out of it.

I see a lot of people are having difficulty playing this game because they are playing on old hardware or old consoles. I truly feel sorry for these people. I hope others will get to experience this amazing game. I'm having no difficulty playing this game at all. I'm using a RTX 3090 GPU and a 3900X. With my CPU, GPU, VRM, and RAM on water, with two 560 mm radiators. On 4k with ray tracing maxed out, and all other settings maxed out as much as possible, with DLSS set to auto. Even with DLSS the game looks gorgeous and I get around 60 FPS (I capped it) most of the time. I get the occasional drops, but never to the point where it's not playable.

I just wanted to say thanks and that I think this game is amazing. Not only does it look amazing, the gameplay is excellent. I see lots of hate, but not enough people realizing how good this game is.

Agree, the game lives up to my expectations, I barely touched the main story yet.
12 hours in, I'm already rich, cranked my streetfights perks and spend my time walking around, not using my car but jumping on passing car to transport me and I beat the crap out of every criminal like a homeless batman with a crowbar.

The melee mecanics are a real pleasure on a controler.
Who cares about playing a high tech spy ops cyber babe?
Just do a hobbo with a crowbar.

Hack them, flash them, and go beat them to pulp. Don't forget to let one alive so he can tell about your story.

A big Gta World with fallout crazy level fight.

The city is beautiful.
My character looks like a crackhead, fight like one too.
You can actually get drunk, get out and fight.

10/10, would recommend.

Not even joking.

Thank you CD Project Red!

The Cyberpunk genre is my favorite and after 30 hours of game play I can tell that it is one of your favorite too.

The amount of detail, the little easter eggs, the environment and tone is spot on.

I also really appreciate how the side missions are fully realized and compelling. It's not just "go hear and kill that." You have taken the time to tell a great story, giving agency to what other games might just put in as filler.

The only other game I can even compare Cyberpunk too is Witcher 3.

You guys are really in a class of your own. Thank you.

I'm already in love with the game. I have played just a part of the story and some gigs but the city is beautiful. Even though there are so many bugs and the city a bit scripted and laggy I'm so excited. Can't wait to play it once more after I finish it, but with all fixes and improvements and may be dlcs. Thank you for the most desirable game.

This game is awesome. It's very addicting and I'm having a hard time putting it down. The world is huge, and it'll easily take me a couple hundred hours to 100 % complete it, all the side missions, and everything. Not bad considering I paid $50 for it on amazon and will get a couple hundred hours of gameplay out of it.

I see a lot of people are having difficulty playing this game because they are playing on old hardware or old consoles. I truly feel sorry for these people. I hope others will get to experience this amazing game. I'm having no difficulty playing this game at all. I'm using a RTX 3090 GPU and a 3900X. With my CPU, GPU, VRM, and RAM on water, with two 560 mm radiators. On 4k with ray tracing maxed out, and all other settings maxed out as much as possible, with DLSS set to auto. Even with DLSS the game looks gorgeous and I get around 60 FPS (I capped it) most of the time. I get the occasional drops, but never to the point where it's not playable.

I just wanted to say thanks and that I think this game is amazing. Not only does it look amazing, the gameplay is excellent. I see lots of hate, but not enough people realizing how good this game is.
It's truly remarkable game, right? ^^ Could you share nice screenshot with your full graphics?

I Agree Also, I feel bad that CDPR is getting all of this bad publicity, as if Rockstar does not launch game day with bugs, usually they have multiple game breaking bugs.

Modern Warfare Ground war was literally unplayable for several months for certain users with AMD graphics cards due to their choice of texturing.

Battlefield and EA as a whole has been known to release so called "AAA" titles with multiple game breaking bugs EVERY GAME!

GTA-V is clearly the closest thing to comparison though, it is not a competition at all as CP2077 takes it hands down. just the fact that there is virtually NO loading screens and a very short initial loading screen to get into the game makes the initial experience much much better. I have dealt with years of abuse from Rockstar games and given them tons of money to be repeatedly disappointed by their lack of listening to the community and combating cheating/modding in the game.

After playing CP2077 for about 40 hours, and only having minor bugs, like being unable to loot a pair of snips and other looting issues relative to the position of the item. I have seen people walking where they should not be, and have had things not fall out of the sky as they should after I shoot them, but all of these things, I expect to be ironed out over time and have had an amazing game experience thus far on a quite dated system.

System specs:
i7 4770K
AMD R9 390X
Everything is on medium and I am running 144fps at 2560x1440 The only time I have seen any issues is in City Center, with population density on high so i usually just turn that down when I notice im desyncing.

Anyway Thanks for making the thread Yoshi I too want to thank CDPR for an amazing job on this game and I hope to see some combative writing in the MS with some comparisons of how CDPR did vs a true "AAA" franchise, because in my opinion and experience the amount of money you have to throw at a game, does not determine its quality, nor do any of these "AAA studios" produce any true "AAA" titles. It is just like corporations in America, they just grow up nice and fat, get lazy and make more money off of a worse and worse product every year. (I am American...) But by every definition to the title, Cyberpunk2077 is absolutely a "AAA" production by a AAA Studio...

Thanks for all your hard work!

I play very well this game with a single i5 and a gtx 970 and this dont change a simple fact: its not a finish game.

I play very well this game with a single i5 and a gtx 970 and this dont change a simple fact: its not a finish game.

Same, I5, nvidia 960gtx, 16gig ram.

I'm not even in the supposed specs and I run the game at low/medium, frame rate fixed at 40, it's pretty and smooth.

Game was really great altough i must have picked the worst ending wich made me horrified and then depressed. Awesome job !

Your hardware cannot help you to recover the missing hair in the mirror.
The map is good, the story is good. City look nice. But some other part has its problem.

For example you need to aim at every item on looting,
due to some technical problem sometimes you can see an item but you cannot take,
why they cannot make the looting like assassin's creed odyssey, one click loot everything nearby?

No 3rd angle at gunshot is ok but when melee if you are too near its hard to see where is your enemy.

Stealth system is very rough, once you have been see,
everyone in the whole building turn into combat mode at once,
no matter on position and their view,
you cannot kill them before they shout out like other stealth game.

Enemy keep talking but the sound position is wrong,
enemy at different floor sounds like next to you,
it seems at its voice system only distance is matter,
but ignore all the wall door floor so you cannot detect the enemy by ear.

I'm happy with the game, only issues are peformance related, but that's a "YMMV" topic, I've had tremendous fun exploring, climbing...lot's of climbing!! and the hacking/stealth combos you can achieve in the is game is mindblowing, if done correctly, you can setup the encounter to tip in your favour, "remember Choomba, there's no such thing as a fair fight...only a fool walks into a fair fight" .

Hey everybody, I just wanted to review the game from my experience.
First of all there are NO spoilers.
This game is really addicting. The environment, the world itself is great. A dark future so to speak. The world feels alive and you feel like being in an MMO. The stash is in my opinion pretty solid. Actually the phone system could be better but still enjoyable. the character writing is pretty good and memorable. I really felt the emotions in some characters. AND I never thought that jackie would be my favorite character besides johnny or Vik. hands up to you CDPR you really nailed it. Sidemissions are great, full with dialogs and with knowledge. There is always a WHY WHEN HOW and a WHERE which creates an understanding why they need V's abilitys.
I literally love the story and the hacking system. first it felt weird and cluncky but now I really like this system. Sure, there are things that could be better but I think CDPR already knows that.
This game feels like a thrown-together project of all other Open-world games past 5-6 years. You find elements of Shadow of mordor, RDR2, Assassins Creed and even parts of Fallout are included. there is alot more I could tell about this game but this would break the "EIS".
now to the, well unlikeable part.
I leave the bugs and glitches out because maybe I have different/less issues than others.
The phone system is a real killer to dramatic dialogs. So for example you enter watson and having a dialog with johnny or other characters the phone rangs and you cannot decline it. another example: imagine you are at a funreal and some guy who you dont know calls you, you have to talk with that person and cant enjoy the scene is kinda annoying. besides when you talk to somebody the dialog options comes up so you have two conversation to deal with in the same time. Thats, besides the bugs,is the most annoying thing I've ever experienced in a game.
I really, really wanted this to be the game of the year. And sadly it feels like no mans lie at first. The different is CDPR made some statements about this. 2020 is a rough year but thats not an excuse. they crunched, changed release dates and now this. In my opinion it should NOT relesead this year. this game has more issues than fallout 4 in its release state and thats a heavy statement what ive seen.
So my final verdict to this game AT THE CURRENT STATE!!!!: is 6-7/10.
It could be easily 10/10 and game of the year but the current state is faaaaar from AAA quality. Not even next-Gen. besides the hacking system there is no "new" next level Sh*t as the young ones would say. Its got a huuuge potential and I hope the modding community is interested to do some stuff. A free DLC as compensation in the far future would be awesome.
Its not a bad or worse game, its a great game but not the best game ever I would say. Not at this moment. And sadly its became a trend to release unfinished games for 60€. It feels like I bought a car and the vendor tells me "hey, uhm, the lights and mirrors are missing but we will fix that in the near future". CDPR please don't do that EVER again. Take your time, ppl can wait but dont make the same mistakes other developers do. We all enjoy your stuff, we all acknowledge your hard work but I feel like you screwed keanu because he is basically the reason why this game is a success.
Sincerely

WAIT ONE GODDAMN SECOND DID YOU SAY 560 MM RADS WHAT ON FUCKING EARTH THATS 5 FANS BIG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW BIG IS YOUR PC CASE

What an amazing game. This is going in my top five. The world is huge and the side quests are very detailed. I knew that this was THE game when I had a gangbanger give me the middle finger in my scope just as I let the bullet fly! The detail is on a level all its own and it only gets better every time I boot up. I love the guns and the feel of each of them. The story ain't bad either :)

I lOVE this game although their are a lot of bugs with clipping and floating objects but once this is fixed it WILL be brilliant.
Thanks to all the people involved in making this game. The Staff need a rest.

There are bugs for sure.... and I am sure the Devs will work them out

But yes, the Devs have done a Fantastic Job!

Shame there are too many Trolls tho.....

Top Bottom