The biggest spoiler on Reward Books which CDPR doesn't want you to know.

+

rrc

Forum veteran
There is something about reward books which is a mystery to me. Recently I realized this and since then, every time I go to reward book, I am intrigued as to 'Why? What could be the reason behind it'. Please read further at your own risk. Once you know the truth, you can't un-know it.
You still have time to leave and not read further.
Final warning!
Ok. Here it goes. All the 36 leaders' leader avatar in the rewards book look to their left. Irrespective of how the leader is in the node - looking up or down or right or left - the leader avatar you get when you buy all nodes look to their left (looking from left to right from our pov)
Depending on your mood now, I want to say either "You are Welcome" or "I am sorry".
:beer::beer::beer:
And the title is the result of reading a lot in internet, where almost everything is a click bait :coolstory:

To be able to fit with cool borders like the syndicate borders package that were released recently. These new borders have directionality to them instead of the generic frame decoration like you get from completing the seasonal reward book for example.

There will probably be more borders like them in the future so your avatar and the border combine into a unique display of face and accessory.

Top Bottom