The game never use CPU more than 60% [slove] :0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already done test about it. a game is never use cpu more than 60 % :0
Untitled15.jpg
cheer

Last edited:
Dude it is NOT supposed to if it does you are bottlenecking your GPU. Basically you should be looking at around 30-60% CPU and 99% GPU usage for the best experience.
yes it is :0 . its 99 % gpu :0

but Working program is use 80% CPU . or some program have a check box for 90 % cpu :0
I know this couz I share this pc with my bf

there another 20 % is non use . its plenty of room for increase this game performance.

cheer

And?

This game would use less than 1% of a Cray super computer. Just because you have spare cpu power does not mean the game can or should actually make use of it. Particularly when its not needed, since this game is GPU heavy.

Good.
If that 18 thread, 5ghz cpu were to utilized beyond %60, 9 out of 10 people would not able to play the game at all.
You can launch 2 or more instances of the game, alt+tab while exploring the dialogue options, choosing different on each and not lose time with save and load. Use your imagination.

You all gonna said :0 there is no cpu usage limit in program ? well if its seem like that its good :0
a point of this post is about there is another 20 % - 30 % free room . lets unlock to use it :0

this is top class game on earth atm . its so blashemy if its lock cpu useage limit only 60 % like working program
is lock only 80%

cheer

iCake

Forum veteran
So you're basically saying that you want your game to use CPU resources beyond what it actually needs... just so you'll see a pretty ~100% on CPU utilization chart? :shrug:

So you're basically saying that you want your game to use CPU resources beyond what it actually needs... just so you'll see a pretty ~100% on CPU utilization chart? :shrug:
100 cpu is a bug. its will made computer overload :0 . I just want to see its go 80 or 90 . and give me more FPS in this game

cheer

100 cpu is a bug. its will made computer overload :0 . I just want to see its go 80 or 90 . and give me more FPS in this game

cheer

Still the same point, it doesn't matter what actual CPU usage you get, I only wondered why you'd want it to be more if the game already uses all the CPU power it actually NEEDS. But in reality this whole conversation is irrelevant, because all that matters here is whether or not your GPU, as in graphics processing unit, not the CPU, is being utilized to its full potential here.

Still the same point, it doesn't matter what actual CPU usage you get, I only wondered why you'd want it to be more if the game already uses all the CPU power it actually NEEDS. But in reality this whole conversation is irrelevant, because all that matters here is whether or not your GPU, as in graphics processing unit, not the CPU, is being utilized to its full potential here.
ok :0 as you said. there is no cpu usage limit wall in game .
but
If its have a limit on it. Its good if rise up to 80% .same as other program or game.

after 1.04.
You nerf everything . fill a world with low texture quality . and try to made its able to play by ps5.
but please think about ppl is play from computer too :0
all they see atm . CP2077 . is turn to low graphic game. a low quality object every where. and not beauty .
like a day 1 is they was play :0

cheer

but
If its have a limit on it. Its good if rise up to 80% .same as other program or game.

after 1.04.
You nerf everything . fill a world with low texture quality . and try to made its able to play by ps5.
all they see atm . CP2077 . is turn to low graphic game. a low quality object every where. and not beauty .

cheer

Now I just barely understand what you are saying, sorry. The bottom line here is, always has been, if you GPU is fully saturated, which it most likely is, even though it is a 3090, CPU usage will not help you in terms of your FPS.

but

after 1.04.

cheer
Why create problem where there is none?!
Why obsess over making game better looking, better performance?
I kind of do this because cannot play it. It already has made me a bit loko in the head. :))
Just enjoy the game because u can. You have such lovely pc. I wish i have half your pc. 🙈😜😋
Dont be mad at me for this comment.
Wish u all the best.

I said it before, and I will say it again: Never gift drivers who can't drive a Lamborghini, this can only go wrong.

I hope newyorkcheesecake now has at least set the graphic settings from low to medium on this system. And don't feed the trolls.

Another thread by this person.....

The best thing to do is just ignore this person. They enjoy filling these boards up with needless information.

- _ -
I talk about a CPU usage limit. its should be 80 - 90 not just 60 , since This game got nerf and downgrade @ graphic .
so I suspect about it .
but
In my case it's like 80-90% CPU ang GPU is fully loaded.
i7-6700 3,4Ghz and RTX 2060 super.
ok . so . there is No usage limit on it then - _ -
When a year or 2 year pass. When its become online. When you build new computer - _ - . and during that time. When you
looking @ this issue - _ -
its too late for it. a Tree already grow to big tree . and When that time is come. You will see your new CPU got use only 60 %
even its have plenty of room for more performance - _ -
When you plant a tree.in your garden . You must adjust it during it just little . like you pet something. If you not adjust it . during it Just a baby . When its grow up . it too late for it - _ -
I said it before, and I will say it again: Never gift drivers who can't drive a Lamborghini, this can only go wrong.

I hope newyorkcheesecake now has at least set the graphic settings from low to medium on this system. And don't feed the trolls.
and Yes I troll you - _ - mu hahahah - O -
I not suprise. Why some country on earth . still not aollow lady drive car. or lets them have education - _ - and lovely word
is you <3 to said to them is " go back to kitchen "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom