THE TIMELINE OF PHANTOM LIBERTY

+
Cyberpunk2077_Phantom_Liberty_PC_Paradise_Found_RGB_EN_web.png
In which moment of the game does Phantom Liberty start?

The new storyline will unlock after you finish the Transmission quest where you encounter Maman Brigitte from Voodoo Boys. Songbird will reach out to you!

If you have already finished the quest or the game — Songbird will contact you shortly after you turn the game on. And if you haven’t played Cyberpunk 2077 at all and want to dive straight into the expansion — you will be able to do that from the main menu!

I want to start playing later today - but am going to wait until the full release of Phantom Liberty. Just incase it impacts the game in any way. :)

I want to start playing later today - but am going to wait until the full release of Phantom Liberty. Just incase it impacts the game in any way. :)

I've been telling people to do just that, but the hype engine has taken over peoples common sense and they are just throwing money at the screen. lots of things can happen with the update and then dlc

I've been telling people to do just that, but the hype engine has taken over peoples common sense and they are just throwing money at the screen. lots of things can happen with the update and then dlc

Yeah. Even if it is just like... slightly different items can drop. Or there will be a few more dialogue options/points of interest outside of Dogtown or something. I'd like to encounter that stuff.

Top Bottom