The Witcher 2 Artbook in Spanish

+
The Witcher 2 Artbook in Spanish

Hi everybody!

Recently, a few people and I translated the Artbook of The Witcher 2 to Spanish. Was a lot of work but it's worth for the witcher fans. The reason why I post in the "General Discussions" is to reach most people as we can. It can be a great gift for spanish users while we wait for TW3.

I hope CD Projekt appreciates our effort and don't take this translation as negative thing.

The link to the translated artbook is this: https://mega.co.nz/#!x80UxKCL!s5RLX2gGPpz_jOh6ITvvGTolERuQCVMXFZmzwyzoolM

Regards

PD: In the future it would be good that take on count Spanish language. The Spanish is the language most spoken after Chinese, in native people. The comics, artbooks, etc are released in English and Polish, I think Spanish have many millions of speakers to take on count.

Mushísimas gracias! De verdad que se agradece ya no solo haberlo hecho sino el haber pensado en ello. Ojalá las Navidades sean tan generosas con vosotros como lo habéis sido con nosotros y este hermoso regalo!

Dudo mucho que CDPR se moleste por este detallazo por vuestra parte, más bien todo lo contrario.

Thank you! I really appreciated that because not only did but having thought about it. Hopefully, the holidays are so generous with you as you have been with us and this beautiful gift!

I doubt that CDPR bother by this detail on your part, rather quite the contrary.

Well, I don't speak spanish but this is great contribution to Witcher community...
Congratulations! :thumbup:

Top Bottom