The Witcher Screenshot Thread

+
20220803001536_1.jpg
20220804162224_1.jpg
geraltluv.jpg

I'm already in love with photo mode :giggle:
Even if the photo mode is a little less complete than Cyberpunk one. Like it seem impossible to use it during cutscenes... shame (or I don't know how to use it^^).
14-12-2022_04-55-47-ybvevm04.jpeg
14-12-2022_05-11-09-fxmwnzg1.jpeg
14-12-2022_05-21-57-z5auidjk.jpeg
14-12-2022_05-28-56-eol2ex0v.jpeg

Still testing out the photomode; though my game bugged out when initiating photomode mid-combat; had to force-crash my game client and restart.

I'm wondering if thats something that'll be really buggy and need to be patched.

Also, Steam overlay attached itself to the GOG launcher instead of the game .exe - Might want to look into that guys.

screenshot_195652.png
screenshot_0213.png
screenshot_0259.png

screenshot_02647.png

Greg is just having an awful day.
- Greg 2022

screenshot_03552.png

Last edited:
My raytracing graphics card has not arrived yet, that´s why some screenshots on 1600x900 on medium settings :D (but on rather high medium settings, so it´s not the lower medium settings but the good medium settings... OK whatever...)

I am currently still doing the main character, these eyes look awesome bright, but on the Gwynbleidd mod I don´t like these strange almost mono-brow like eyebrows:
Screenshot_4437.png

The "irregular Geralt mod" looks more evil and Heichatchi Michima alike and mutated, but the white colour tone is a little bit too much over the top, almost like a walking piece of chalk:
Screenshot_4008.png

Screenshot_4005.png

Look at this snake-like smile... If I would not know that Witchers have no emotions I would assume he enjoys the hunt!

I can't wait to take so many photo's of Triss when she's not looking. *Geralt hides camera in witcher medallion*

View attachment 11334136
I'd prefer to ask her so she looks at the camera.
Post automatically merged:

My raytracing graphics card has not arrived yet, that´s why some screenshots on 1600x900 on medium settings :D (but on rather high medium settings, so it´s not the lower medium settings but the good medium settings... OK whatever...)

I am currently still doing the main character, these eyes look awesome bright, but on the Gwynbleidd mod I don´t like these strange almost mono-brow like eyebrows:
View attachment 11334142

The "irregular Geralt mod" looks more evil and Heichatchi Michima alike and mutated, but the white colour tone is a little bit too much over the top, almost like a walking piece of chalk:
View attachment 11334145

View attachment 11334148
Look at this snake-like smile... If I would not know that Witchers have no emotions I would assume he enjoys the hunt!
I like black-bearded Geralt, like in the Polish show. It's a cool way of representing his unique mutation in my opinion. The black shirt also looks good.
Post automatically merged:

Damm, Yen and Ciri never ever look bad in a pic, do they :howdy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom